Author Topic: My Story - 32 yrs old - Dr. Dolezal  (Read 6711 times)

Offline Lifes2short

• Posting Member
  • Why wait any longer?
Silly Guy,

Thanks for your reply. I think your right. I am working out and eating healthier now so we'll see if that makes the difference.

Offline Lifes2short

• Posting Member
  • Why wait any longer?
Jones,

Thanks for your reply......Yeah I am a little concerned about my pinch test. Although the last few days my chest has gotten much harder (scar tissue). I have been massaging my chest quite a bit with a ball that is kind of like a tennis ball, but with nubs on it. My PS and therapist said that this helps to break up the scar tissue.

With regards to other surgeous, I also saw a Dr. Markus in Highland Park and another Dr. (female) in Schuamburg.  Who did your surgury? Do you have pictures I can see so I can compare?

I am really hoping that after some weight loss and the swelling and scaring heal that my result will be tolerable, but right now I am little concerned.

Thanks for your reply!

Offline jones357

• Silver Member
I have never taken pictures, but I should.  My wife thinks I am an idot for having the surgery, so I guess I haven't taken pictures to avoid hearing her mouth.   Keep in mind, that the Vaser is supposed to lightly burn the under side of your skin, so it should start feeling really tight soon.  It may make it so you can't pinch as much. I could fell constant pulling for a while and now I can't pinch that much.  I am a much bigger person than you, so being totally flat wouldn't look natural on me.  I feel that i am close to being in proportion with the rest of my body now.  

Did you have you surgery at River North?  Did you get you screen name for the Bar on Division and the River?

Offline ihatemyselfalot

• Posting Member

ur fine as u r.. seriously why are u worrying? i wish i had ur chest

Offline dawnie

Hi Dr. Dolezal,

I'm would like to know how you are comming along in your lipo selection results.  I am having my flanks and my abdomen done in two weeks and I would like to know how you are feeling about your results now as more time has passed and more swelling has gone down.

Thanks for taking the pictures keep your results comming.

Thanks

Dawnie

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024