Author Topic: Bigger than Spouse  (Read 8895 times)

Offline Alle.n

• Posting Member
My wife has asked me if mine will get bigger than her's at the rate they are growing. She is bigger than DD (maybe an E) and this will never happen but it's funny to think of her not having a problem until being passed up. 

Oddly enough though her bustline circumference is identical to mine at 46 inches. The difference us that her ribs or underbust is 39 inches while mine is 43.

CoffeeAndCake

My wife is breast pumping for milk for our 7 month old she is well around a large c small d cup when she pumps I’m hoping she stays that size or grows a bit more I’m a 34b and fill the cups fully. Shape and projection isn’t as much as a woman of equal size but at this rate I’m worried I’m gonna cross Into 36b or c territory and begin showing much more. Not too worried about being bigger than her but am worried about growing more and having that unsexy male breast figure :/

Offline SideSet

I am a 38 DD or DDD cup, depending upon the bra.  I think I am probably bigger than most women

Offline OHboobs

• Silver Member
I'm going to have some serious issues if I ever get bigger than my wife.  She's a F cup.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024