Author Topic: CRATER DEFORMITIES  (Read 6633 times)

Offline randomUser

• Posting Member
Hey i keep reading these posts that some of you have crater deformities that you are worried about. Well i had my revision surgery done with Dr. Delgado like a week and a while ago, he did lipo and excision. Right now, just normally with my arms down my chest looks excellent, exactly what i imagined, but when I lift my arms up, there is a pretty significant crater on my left side.

I hear a bunch of people saying they have craters, but some of them fill in eventually, but some don't....
Do anyone have pics? Anything would help, I was also told that massaing them would help.

If you have craters, or had crater but then they filled in, please post pics! they would help me a lot!

Offline MSJ108

this is old but wanted to see if there is any updates on this

Offline 300zib

• Posting Member
I got a huge one and Doc said it will fill in yea right.  He offered to take fat from my tummy to fill in but dont see how that will look natural.  As many gyno surgery's he does a year i never thought this would happen to me cant even take off my shirt.  For real the side will crater feels butchered like when i stretch feels like muscle is tearing at 3 months post-op urggggggggg.

Offline MSJ108

I got a huge one and Doc said it will fill in yea right.  He offered to take fat from my tummy to fill in but dont see how that will look natural.  As many gyno surgery's he does a year i never thought this would happen to me cant even take off my shirt.  For real the side will crater feels butchered like when i stretch feels like muscle is tearing at 3 months post-op urggggggggg.

oh man I am so sorry. you are 3 months post op?

Offline sabercut

• Posting Member
Welcome to the world of botched liposuction

Offline sabercut

• Posting Member
see my post for photos

DrBermant

Hey i keep reading these posts that some of you have crater deformities that you are worried about. Well i had my revision surgery done with Dr. Delgado like a week and a while ago, he did lipo and excision. Right now, just normally with my arms down my chest looks excellent, exactly what i imagined, but when I lift my arms up, there is a pretty significant crater on my left side.

I hear a bunch of people saying they have craters, but some of them fill in eventually, but some don't....
Do anyone have pics? Anything would help, I was also told that massaing them would help.

If you have craters, or had crater but then they filled in, please post pics! they would help me a lot!

You can find Pictures of Crater Deformity Scar after Gynecomastia Surgery here.  Healing tissues and scars do not move like normal tissues.  As tissue heal and soften, some issues on animation resolve.  Bad scars that may look good at rest, may look terrible on animation.  That is why I prefer techniques to minimize scarring for each of my patients.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Revision Gynecomastia Chest Surgery

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 Stupid me I went to Bermant office initially , but I did not  have him  do the procedure because I did not want the longer drive for office visits.
the guy I  used was 15 minutes away.
   I am really scared what to do now

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024