Author Topic: You be the judge,1 year post op pics,was it a successful operation?????  (Read 16462 times)

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
Hi Braveboy!  You're looking great mate.  I'm about 5 weeks post-op now myself.  Are your results from just one op?  There seems to be a lot of change in your photos over time.  Forgive me, I would read your entire post in the Canada section but it's 19 pages!!  I myself have a slight crease on my left side and a slight indent on my right.  Very minor but I was wondering if this sort of things just scar tissue and will fade over time....?   ???
hey dude,5 weeks is stll very early you have a lot of healing ahead of you and every one heals differently.my crease was quite a defect i had it roughly a day after surgery and it was not getting any better after a bout  5 post op visits the dr decided that it was not going to get any better so i had a revision done,what my problem was the scar tissue had adhered to the skin and muscle so he went in and released the scar tissue from the skin.post some pics and i will give my opinon.you can see all my pics in my album if you click on to my first 1 year post op pic and you will see on the top right corner my album.my satisfactory results i give credit to the surgery as well as a lot of nutrition and exercise.

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy
when is the warm weather coming,looking forward to another shirtless summer.

Offline boobman69

Looking really good. I see you have been hitting the gym. Who was your surgeon?

Offline donnieosmond

• Bronze Member

Offline milesed1

• Silver Member
Your chest looks GREAT! You have the shape of a model now. ABsolutely worth it IMO.

irish lad

i think it looks good.. and are you consious anymore about what you wear? i mean do you think it still shows? 

Offline rowdy99

• Bronze Member
man i envy you!

i'm 9 months post op and not even close to looking as good as you.

Offline Blue2

• Silver Member
Fantastic results! Was it worth it? Yeah of course!!!!
Surgery: 18/03/08
Plastic surgeon: Alex Karidis

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline johnnybot

• Silver Member

Offline braveboy

• Gold Member
  • formerly shyboy

Offline Copespo

• Gold Member
Wow great results man, you went form having MOOBS to perfect chest. I would feel so happy, just keep hitting the gym man...try signing up for swimming, that works ur chest like nothing else, and u lose a lot of weight.
Lose 10 (kg) by August... Achieved
Lose 5 (kg) by Mid-September.....Achieved
Gain 20 (lb) in Muscle by December.......Achieved, Gained 24lb in Muscle
Gynecomastia Consultation October 17, 08......Complete

Surgery Completed January 8th, 2009 with Dr. Elliot Jacobs in NYC!

Offline MSJ108

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024