Recent Posts

Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
Acceptance / Crossdressers Excited by Their Gynecomastia
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on March 25, 2024, 02:52:45 PM »
I was visiting a CD website and noted a conversation started by someone who was excited because they'd been given a diagnosis of gynecomastia and that there is nothing wrong with their breasts.  Interestingly, quite a few participants spoke about their breast development.  It is funny to think about the distress encountered on this website when the subject of crossdressing has come up... with men insisting that is not what their decision to wear a brassiere is all about.  Crossdressers on the other hand were intent on buying breast forms so they'd have something with which to fill their favorite brassieres.  I know these are two different worlds but the excitement of this fellow at his diagnosis made me smile.  I had to contribute a post making reference to our conversations... though without reference to the specific website.  This is what I wrote...

I first came to this website after spending a fair amount of time online with men discussing gynecomastia and the reality breasts are growing on our chests. The struggle for many was whether the decision to wear a brassiere meant the men were "crossdressing." That was a bridge too far for many but our conversation soon moved to the reality developing curves made shopping on the woman's side of the aisle sensible. Diminishing testosterone seems to allow estrogen to have her way with us, so rounding curves, more relaxed mood, diminishing body hair all come with the territory. I completely fill the C cups of my 42" brassiere. Interestingly, the conversation has led to discussions about transgender possibilities. One person transitioned a few years ago. Another is so fond of women's clothes that I encouraged them to check out this website. I will fully acknowledge being non-binary, transgendered but not transitioning. My breasts are quite voluptuous and I'm happy about that... even though I have no intention to flaunt that fact outside my home.

I'm glad there is nothing wrong with you chest. Since you've been here a few years I can imagine the thought of having real breasts is exciting for you. I've wanted them since I first put on a brassiere when I was 12 years old... and now I have them. Amazing how our bodies change over a lifetime. Enjoy yourself. You might want to buy a new brassiere... that always gives me pleasure... [img title=Cheer]http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/images/smilies/cheer.gif[/img]
Intersecting worlds I guess... at least ithey are for me since I visit that site from time to time .
Acceptance / Re: I love my gynecumastia. Anyone else?
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on March 25, 2024, 02:43:22 PM »
Absolutely... if I'd had breasts like this in my late teens and twenties I'd probably have gotten into a great deal of trouble... different, of course, from the trouble I DID get into during those years...  Of course, I'm thinking about today's more gender-bending climate than conditions as they existed when I was in my late teens and twenties.  I know many are troubled by gender fluidity but I'm not one of them.  In a way, it all seems healthier emotionally.  But here we are... meeting life on life's terms as they say in the 12 Step world... breasts and all.

Thanks for sharing the photo with all of us Traveler...
« Last post by Traveler on March 25, 2024, 01:14:11 PM »
😂😂😂
Of course I don’t go out like that!
Though, sometimes I wish we could be open like that. Heck, if we were in our twenties, we might get away with it.
« Last post by 42CSurprise! on March 25, 2024, 10:44:44 AM »
I have to say I still do! Love looking down and seeing cleavage. I cover them up pretty well but I still get a grin on my face when I catch someone glancing down at my chest.
If you're going to show off your lovely breasts like that I don't blame people for staring!    You're a naughty "boy."
Acceptance / Re: Transgender But Not Transitioning
« Last post by Sophie on March 25, 2024, 10:05:43 AM »
I haven't had any problems here in the USA. I pay a $15.00 co-pay for a 90 day supply. 

For me, rather than being prescribed for transgender HRT, it is prescribed as preventice care for bone loss prevention and reduced cardiovascular disease. 

♥️Sophie♥️
« Last post by Evolver on March 24, 2024, 10:31:28 PM »
Sophie, have you had any difficulty in keeping up with your supply of patches? There's been a big shortage of them here over the past year or so, I think it has been in other countries too.

The other effects that I am truly enjoying are my increasing level of patience as well as my empathy and listening skills. It was my wife who first noticed that if I have to wait for an appointment for either at the doctor's or the salon, or even waiting in traffic I am much more calm.

♥️Sophie♥️
Whether it is due to a personally rising estrogen level (I've never been tested) over the past couple of years or something else, I have also felt a lot calmer within myself too, with patience being the standout. Most of the time now, I feel truly serene. 😉
« Last post by Sophie on March 24, 2024, 09:59:13 AM »
I have been followed by an endocrinologist since my thyroidectomy 12 years ago and now being a woman of transgender experience.

I started wearing 0.1 mg estrodiol patches 2/week primarily for bone loss prevention and hot flashes. Now that I'm 50, these are basically the same health concerns that genetic women of my age also deal with. 

The other effects that I am truly enjoying are my increasing level of patience as well as my empathy and listening skills. It was my wife who first noticed that if I have to wait for an appointment for either at the doctor's or the salon, or even waiting in traffic I am much more calm.

♥️Sophie♥️

Exposure / Re: Medical testing experiences
« Last post by p.r.1974 on March 24, 2024, 09:01:47 AM »
The dumbfounded expressions are indeed humorous. The unprofessionalism not so much.
« Last post by Justagirl💃 on March 24, 2024, 08:03:32 AM »
I am sorry that you had to go through this love! I would hope that those in the medical field know better, though it seems that sh*&&@ humans still exist in that world as well.
It was quite unprofessional of them, but I couldn't help but find their confusion hilarious. 
« Last post by p.r.1974 on March 24, 2024, 07:58:27 AM »
I am sorry that you had to go through this love! I would hope that those in the medical field know better, though it seems that sh*&&@ humans still exist in that world as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 ... 10
SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024