Author Topic: Two new bras  (Read 4000 times)

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Sometimes I buy bras that are worth mentioning to other guys who have gynecomastia, and these two from Torrid are great.
For guys with smaller breasts, or those who don't like underwires, this Lightly Lined Wire-Free Bra is very comfortable. It's pretty supportive even without an underwire. Most importantly for guys with gynecomastia, the cups don't add volume to your chest, and the straps have a "back-smoothing" design so they don't show through under a shirt.

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
The other bra is a Torrid Lightly Lined Underwire Sports Bra. If you have a bigger chest, this one is a bit more supportive. It's also more of a unisex design, for those who aren't comfortable wearing lace bras. I've mentioned before that Torrid's sports bras are excellent for guys with gynecomastia. This one is a lighter color, my others are dark, so better for wearing under a light-toned shirt.

Offline Johndoe1

Two very nice looking bras. They look very comfortable and supportive without shouting bra/boobs and unisex looking.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline prc7966

• Bronze Member
I've had the sports bra you've got, except in black. It did a good job. Wore them out and replaced them with different styles.

Offline SideSet

You look great in those bras

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Thanks! The wire-free bra is a brighter shade of orange than I was expecting, but it's appropriate to wear a pumpkin-colored bra this time of year 😁

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
The sports bra doesn't look out of place on a man's chest at all. I wear it under polo shirts and it just looks like and undershirt. The orange one is a little more feminine but I don't mind. It's extremely comfortable and supports surprisingly well for a wirefree.

aboywithgirls

Torrid really is a terrific place for men to shop. Their fitting rooms are open to men and their SAS are completely comfortable with me shopping there.

I've shopped at Torrid in the past and still shop there. Alot of my clothing comes from Torrid. They have great quality slacks, jeans and jeggings. They have some tops and Blouses that are not overly feminine that fit.

Offline SideSet

What size are those bras you are wearing?

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
These two are size 42C

Orb

I think they look great!  Like the colors also.  Appear to be something that will be less conspicuous under shirts.
Well done!

Offline SideSet

Have you ever tried a D cup? I think you might be able to fill it 

Offline Busty

You certainly fill those bra cups!

Offline gyneco_jason

• Bronze Member
Thanks Orb. I've tried D cups but they are a little loose. I definitely fill out a C cup though, especially recently.

Offline Annieclo

Sometimes I buy bras that are worth mentioning to other guys who have gynecomastia, and these two from Torrid are great.
For guys with smaller breasts, or those who don't like underwires, this Lightly Lined Wire-Free Bra is very comfortable. It's pretty supportive even without an underwire. Most importantly for guys with gynecomastia, the cups don't add volume to your chest, and the straps have a "back-smoothing" design so they don't show through under a shirt.

Thankyou so much for this honest review. I strongly agree with you. My before pregnancy bras (which are a size 34C) were very uncomfortable, they were tight so I had to loosen my straps a lot which made my boobs hang low and it was difficult to do anything as my girls would slip out of my bra... These new medium size  Lightly Lined Wire-Free Bra I received week ago from this page are perfect, And it's nice that it comes with the extra extenders and the racer back clips.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024