Author Topic: hospital group or harley  (Read 2975 times)

Offline greedthang

• Posting Member
I only heard about Harley Medical group and Hospital Group, and for Hospital Group it says £4500, are there any other surgeons u would recommend. I have had enough of wearing shitty clothes. Wanna live life to full. Thank You.

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
Hi,

If you have a good read back through the UK section you will see there are half a dozen or so clinics/surgeons that fellow sufferers have used.  These include Mr Levick in Birmingham who does a lot of these surgical procedures, Mr Grobellar in London and the newly popular clinics in Poland which are about half the price of the UK surgeons if you don’t mind the travelling.

Good luck
Surgery performed by Mr Levick at The Priory Hospital Bimingham (UK) 20th October 2006

Offline man-chest-r

• Bronze Member
£2500 for a top guy in Manchester, though too early yet to say what final results are really gonna be, but that is the same for all of us. Shop around.

Offline greedthang

• Posting Member
Do u have to be completely naked or just the upper body naked for operation?  ???

Offline Time_to_fix_it

• Gold Member
I got to keep my boxers on during the surgery, which I think is pretty common.  But frankly who cares?  I had a vasectomy a few years ago and there were 5 nurses and a doctor in there and believe me they must have seen hundreds of different blokes tackle.  Doctors and nurses are professionals; the human body to them must be like an engine to a mechanic.  I doubt very much they care whether one is bigger than another or if it has more scratches than someone else’s. You get my drift?

Don’t worry.

Offline irishguy

• Posting Member
Is Harley any good?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024