Author Topic: Gynecomastia on youtube  (Read 4464 times)

Offline mizuno

• Gold Member
Hey I was surfing on youtube and I came across some gynecomastia videos.
Here is one about Merle. And there is the "banned doctor.

just wondering why Dr. Bermant has not posted some videos ? He has probablly the best doctor's website.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=VDWsgGQgySU&mode=related&search=Male%20breast%20reduction%20plastic%20surgery%20new%20york%20city%20surgeon%20manhattan%20fat%20gynecomastia%20Ultrasound%20liposuction%20lipo

cody sockeye

That was a good video. I've never seen that one, so thanks for sharing!

Offline merle

• Gold Member
  • Author, Psychotherapist, Consultant
    • Merle James Yost, LMFT
It is posted in one of the folders at the top of the Gynecomastia Talk and in a Video section on the front page of the site.

Merle

Demystifying Gynecomastia: Men with Breasts
The first book on Gynecomastia

My newest book: Facing the Truth of Your Life is very relevant to members of this forum. It could save you a lot of unnecessary pain and time.

Book books are available on Amazon. FTTOYL is also available through your local bookstore or on Audible or iTunes.

GynO_DuDe

Superb video ... Haven't seen that one before either!

Thumbs up from me for having the balls to go on TV and talk about it! :)

DrBermant

just wondering why Dr. Bermant has not posted some videos ? He has probablly the best doctor's website.

I have posted some of the earliest videos on the web about gynecomastia.  9 years ago, before video delivery became easy and bandwidth was very limited here is a video of male chest liposuction.  My technique has changed quite a bit since then, but I have left that early video up.

This video about the emotion of dealing with gynecomastia has been up for several years.

I also have videos of crater complications after gynecomastia surgery done by other doctors.

I use many videos in my lectures to other doctors and nurses about gynecomastia to teach my techniques and show the male chest in animation before and after surgery.

I actually have hundreds of hours of raw gynecomastia surgery and before and after videos that some day I may get to editing and putting up on the web.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Chest Sculpture

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...

just wondering why Dr. Bermant has not posted some videos ?

I have posted some of the earliest videos on the web about gynecomastia.  9 years ago, before video delivery became easy and bandwidth was very limited.

Dr. Bermant...

It would be very cool, since bandwith is no longer an issue now, if you could shoot a vid of yourself and your practice....

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024