Author Topic: Surgeon in Texas with experience  (Read 2549 times)

Offline vincent85

I'm definite that I have gynecomastia.  The symptoms match and I'm pretty sure it's not going to disappear as I had hoped when I first noticed it.  I'm 20 currently and have had it since 13 or so.  I thought it was due to obesity, so I lost a lot of weight when 15-16, but nothing changed.  I browsed these forums a few years back, but decided to just live with it.  I have the money available now and I think I want to pursue the surgery option.  

I live in Houston, TX.  I would like to find a local doctor to perform this surgery.  I've seen good results from doctors all over the country, but none who were nearby.  One with a website and pictures of previous patients will be great.  

Thanks for the help!
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 12:17:52 PM by vincent85 »

Offline sillyguy

• Posting Member
Dr. Hamas is worth checking out.   Consultation is free though, so it doesn't hurt to hear him out, although Dallas is quite a drive from Houston.

Some people were happy some were not.   I guess it depends on your condition/expectations though.  

I'm happy with his work on me (it's been about 1 1/2 week).  We'll see how this pans out though.

Whoever you talk to, be sure to ask as many questions as you need to about everything from the way you will look, the way his/her technique works, etc, etc.   No question is dumb when you're getting cut open.
« Last Edit: July 18, 2005, 08:40:49 PM by sillyguy »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024