Author Topic: Will it / Wont it ??????  (Read 2091 times)

Offline bodytalk7

Hi guys

I had surgery nearly 4 years ago for glandular gyne brought on from AS.

As is the normal procedure for glandular removal the surgeon left a very small amount of tissue rather than remove the whole lot in order to keep everything Aesthetic.

You could say in theory that I still have gyne (as it wasn't totally removed), but my question is, if I was to begin using AS once again, would anti estrogen such as Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) still stop the estrogen from aromatising, or because the gyne (in theory) is still there, does that mean the estrogen has already reached the receptors and therefore would preventative therapy be a pointless excersise ???

I would appreciate any experienced views !

Thanks,

Bodytalk.

Offline gynosucks1

• Gold Member
ud think gearing and getting gyno would be enough to keep u away from that shit.

why don't u try some of the AI's currently out there like novadex.. i mean it's getting to the poitn that u can dramatically increase ur test with suicide inhibitors.

Offline bodytalk7

Offline girlieman

• Posting Member
  • Bigger Is Better
    • New World Order
You could say in theory that I still have gyne (as it wasn't totally removed), but my question is, if I was to begin using AS once again, would anti estrogen such as Nolvadex (Tamoxifen Citrate) still stop the estrogen from aromatising, or because the gyne (in theory) is still there, does that mean the estrogen has already reached the receptors and therefore would preventative therapy be a pointless excersise ???
Bodytalk.

I think your problem is something other than hormonal.  Have you considered therapy?
'I could never be a woman.  I'd spend the entire day playing with my breasts' - Woody Allen

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024