Author Topic: Weed & Gyne  (Read 3372 times)

Offline gotsome

• Posting Member
This has probably been talked about before, but in my case its a little different. Ever since I found a topic about marijuana and gyne a long time ago, I kind of stopped. I like to flow with my friends and I spit verses on their tracks, but forget about that if you dont know what I'm talking about.

Say if I smoke weed every 2 weeks or once a month, am I at risk of developing more gyne?

I used to do it weekly cause I like the feeling and its all good when you're chillin and you're all high. I quit though, cold turkey for about 3-4 months already.

I didnt notice any change cause I didnt worry about it but is it possible if I only blaze about once every 2 weeks? I'm afraid to find out for myself

Offline metsn2005

• Bronze Member
I quit about a month and a half ago. Before that I basically smoked every day. I havnt seen any affect on my gyne, and im beginning to think marijuana doesnt really affect it. But in any case, I dont think a spliff here and there would hurt. The arguement against weed is that its screws with your hormones, but i cant believe that just a bit here and there can have a serious affect on that.

Offline Spleen

I smoked regularly for about 8 years and it made no diifference.  Your results may vary.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2005, 10:05:52 AM by Spleen »

Offline vaio

• Gyne free, is the way to be!
Its hard to say because I know alot of people who have smoked weed on a daly basis for years. Some started in the 7th grade and continued it until 12th(and still smoke). Some have gynecomastia some completly don't. I think a variety of factors come into play, like genetics. Weed, alcohol, the list goes on, effect people in different ways due to genetics. So even if they prove weed causes gyne, there will always be some who can still smoke and not get it.

Personally I think smoking weed is stupit. I did it before when I was younger. When you look back at it, I laugh at myself. Its retarded drug that "kids" experiment with.
Occasionally I will have a couple of drinks but thats as far as I will go "drug wise"
$2,800 = Freedom!

http://pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/album?.dir=7e36&.src=ph&am p;store=&prodid=&.done=http%3a//pg.photos.yahoo.com/ph/vaiomanfree/my_photos

Offline Spleen

How is weed "stupid", or any different than alcohol?  I know it's off topic, but there can't be a more benign recreational drug.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024