Author Topic: Displeased with Fielding possibly?  (Read 4775 times)

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Hey guys, ok I had surgery with Fielding on Wednesday. Now I know its early to say but I dont think Fielding took out enough.  I cant explain it...ill try to take pics. Ok, basically when pre op, I had really point breasts. Ever since the operation, the nipples no longer come out at all. They are completely flat but I still have that "hump" in my chest which is really what I want out. In terms of my body shape, Im a pretty big guy. Im not fat but im big. I have been working out plenty pre op with weights and doing boxing. Im not gonna lie I have a flabby stomach but I dont care. Im 5 11 and weigh 180 pounds. I just want this shit to go away!  :-[ I still have to see Fielding for a post op consultation thing to look at things.

I know people always come here complaining about the fact they are not happy with there operations soon after they got it and people tell them to wait and see but when it comes down to it...the chest really doesnt change in terms of size through time. And theres no way swelling could possibly make it this size.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2006, 08:01:00 AM by usernameX »
Had surgery with Dr. J.C. Fielding on August 2nd.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member

Offline ireallyhatemyself

• Posting Member
wait 3 months atleast. Seriously your worries are far too premature.

Offline SC GameCOCKS

• Gold Member
  • Unsuccessful Lipo...Excision Revision..still Puffy
8 years of suffering Mild gyne...
2 surgeries & $6,000 later....
         STILL PUFFY   :/

Offline flex1appeal

Care to explain Billy?

On behalf of Billy, I'll gladly explain. To make it simple, you just had surgery last wednesday and most of us have had surgery alot longer ago than that. Meaning, we've been at the point you are at and had drawn the same conclusions you are right now. And quite frankly, having hindsight on my side, I can tell you.....CHILLOUT. You are being impatient and swelling CAN make your chest look and feel enormous. My swelling took a while to settle and is still settling on one side of my chest 6 weeks later. But I said the same shit you are saying now and my view has now changed just by waiting. So my advice and Billy's advice and probably anyone else's advice is gonna be to just wait and be patient. Sorry if I spoke on anyone's behalf and it offended them.
« Last Edit: August 06, 2006, 04:58:29 PM by flex1appeal »

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
I really hope your right man. I cant manage to wear compression vests for the rest of my life. :-[

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Ok wait, no, I do think Fielding did do everything he possibly could of. I just took a look at my chest with vest off for 5 minutes ...and I always hear people saying if you have hard tissue behind the nipple, thats gland. For some reason I feel it now. I didnt even feel that before pre op. Im calling up Fielding tomorow to see what he says. I dont think this is right.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2006, 09:05:07 AM by usernameX »

Offline flex1appeal

At this point it's hard to distinquish between what's gland and hard scar tissue. I would venture to guess you may be developing some by now. Have you taken any before and after pictures? Pictures can capture alot of what you can't see or don't want to see in the mirror. I suggest taking daily or weekly pictures of the same angles for several months and then looking at them. You'll see what kind of difference is truely there. I still say wait. If you feel the same way after 2 months or so then you may be onto something. But this soon after surgery is unfair to make a judgement about the success of the surgery.

Offline usernameX

• Gold Member
Yes but if I dont make this apparent to my surgeon, I cant just show up 2 months later and say Im not happy with what you did, Id get kicked out of his office. Ive already paid, what use does he have for me?

Offline flex1appeal

Most surgeons do revisions for no extra cost. And most surgeons do not do revisions until after 2-3 months at least to make sure all healing for the most part has completed. It's ok to mention to him cause I sure have mentioned to mine a few concerns (I think mine is growing again actually 6 weeks into it) but keep in mind, he'll probably tell you it's too soon to plan any revisions. If you mention it and get it on the table then fine. Then he can't come back later and say you aren't happy for no reason cause you've already expressed some concerns. But he shouldn't kick you out the door and tell you tough luck just cause he has your money already. That would make him a lousy PS imo

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hi UsernameX:

Now you are probebly 3 months post ops. How you are feeling now? It is getting better? same? or worst? What you think?

Do you have pictures?

I am now 2 months post ops. Still have swelling and small size boobs. But I will wait till January (my next date with Fielding) before I judge myself.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024