Author Topic: WEED+Gyne = NEVER AGAIN  (Read 7193 times)

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
F*ck , i think ive realized a major culprit for my gyne is weed.... i have been getting a tighter cchest and it's been reducing over the past couple months since ive been gettin in shape...

so what do i do?! after about 6 months of not smoking weed... i decide to buy some .. and i wake up with bigger, softer breasts then the night before... IM SOO PISSED NOW !! :@

but its my own fault...

anyone else have this experience?

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
smoked for years... and had it about 4-5 years before smoking...
never noticed any direct relation to size or anything.

I am currently on a long break.
It is surely different for everyone. None of my friends have gyne, most of them smoke.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
oh , your friends are lucky .. i just had maybe a dime to smoke.. and my boobs... r actually bigger now ... its a lil scary :( ,,, cant wait till i see Dr feilding in april  ;D

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member
oh , your friends are lucky .. i just had maybe a dime to smoke.. and my boobs... r actually bigger now ... its a lil scary :( ,,, cant wait till i see Dr feilding in april  ;D

yeah, thats pretty extreme after just that little bit.

???

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
ye...i know i didnt expect it to do anything and i just wanted to try it cuz i havent in a while... i guess that's what i get for doing it after i said i never would again :-\

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
i guess so , that's what i have heard as well . It was a stupid choice to do the weed. :-\

Offline gabbyhey

• Gold Member
Are you sure it's not just in your head?  That would be crazy if after that little amount of weed your chest would change that drastically.  I know I've had moments after surgery when I thought they had gotten bigger but I just realized I was being paranoid.

Offline ForexFreak

• Silver Member
im 100% that they are bigger.. there is more gland there and my nipples puff out a lil more  :-\ :'(

Offline Jamama

• Posting Member
It lowers testosterone levels, but if you dont have much estrogen to start out with, then it probably wont have an effect on you.

I dont know about you guys, but I am going to keep my testosterone as high as I naturally can.

Offline gyno got to go

• Posting Member

It is true that weed makes gyno worse. Marijuana does cause testosterone levels to lower, now how much lower I do not know. Your body naturally has estrogen. If the test drops then there will be to much estrogen. Estrogen makes you retain water and makes you store fat like women do. I know someone who 30 minutes to an hour after they smoke feels that there chest has become swollen.  Also I have seen people who do smoke and are not at all affected by it, these are people who are naturally skinny. If you are in great shape and smoking has not caused you to get gyno then smoke up. If that is what you want. If you are in bad shape or if you already kind of  have gyno and you are one of the people that are affected by it like my friend, then you have to chose what is more important to you.  To the person who said they feel it gets worse when they smoke you’re not crazy its not in you head. It really does make it worse. Some peoples bodies can pull it of others cant. The consequences are heavy. It’s your life it’s your choice, chose wisely.   

*** I do not support the use of marijuana especially by those under the age of 18.***

Offline inquestion

• Posting Member

It is true that weed makes gyno worse. Marijuana does cause testosterone levels to lower, now how much lower I do not know.

If it does, it is a temporary thing, and not something that doesnt come back.
Like I said before elsewhere, NONE  of my friends who smoke have it. ZERO.
Smoking it once does not thrust you into a cycle of no return. While it is imporant to try and find the cause through elimination, I think it is counterproductive to jump too quickly to a scapegoat. There may be something else going on there.

Offline gyneman

• Gold Member
There is no way in hell your gyne got significantly worse overnight. ;D Your paranoid, you would not be able to see a difference in 1 day!! Plus, I don't even think weed caused the gyno in the first place. I didn't smoke weed until I was around 18 and I had it since 14

Offline speedway121

• Bronze Member
Alright guys,
I had smoked weed for 4 years straight.

has gyne before I started the weed (5 years prior). I smoked over a eighth a day. THATS ALOT. I drank EVERYNIGHT.

NEITHER THE WEED NOR THE ALCOHOL CHANGED THE GYNE.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024