Author Topic: puffy nips  (Read 5658 times)

Offline samgyne28

• Bronze Member
I was wondering if anyone who has puffy nips without hard glandular tissue.  Have any of you with similar condition tries tamoxfilen or andactrim cream.  And whether it worked.  Thanks.

Offline tiredofthis

I think I have the same problem. I had surgery done, which reduced the size, but the puffy nips never went away. The doc did say that if it was glandular, he would have to do an incision and remove it, and if not, then it would just be plain lipo, and thats what it turned it out to be. Anyways, 1.5 years gone and i'm still in the same boat. I've changed my diet, and have been going to the gym, but the damn nips are still there! I've read so much about these topical creams, but no one swears by it - I haven't read any medical proof on it. Just forums with teens and possibly some people trying to sell these products.

I'm thinking of going on a strict diet and doing a lot of fat-burning exercises (cardio, high-rep flies). Stuff that will make you sweat a bunch. It might help... but I am not hoping for too much.  :)

Offline swe

• Posting Member
If you go to your doctor, He or She would help you.
In my opinion, do not use this steroids or drugs, as it may cause other problems such as in the penis.
Talk to your doctor first.

good luck

Offline seadyman

• Posting Member
so ure at   1 1/2  and still puffy? my left side looks perfect but my right side startd puffing out the other day and im just 2 weeks after the surgery. when i showed the surgeon on a follow up visit he told me it would go away, but i dont see that happening. especially if what u r saying is tru. to think that you pay all this money to hope to get it the way u like. maaaaaaaaaaan!

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
^

I had an operation exactly a year ago. I had puffy nipples with no real hard tissue. My left side is perfect, but my right side recently started to puff again. I'm not sure what to do at this point since my surgeon did the operation for free, and the fact that he's on the other side of the country does not help matters.

Offline boomheadshot

• Posting Member
Hey man. I have the same problem- puffy nipples with no hard tissue. So far I don't know of anything else being 100% efficient aside from surgery (even though surgery itself is not always perfect). I scheduled to have to surgery today wth my PS and he's just going to do a glandular excision of the nipple.

Offline tiredofthis

2 weeks out from the surgery, while i was wearing the compression vest, I was loving it. Whenever I took the vest off it was all GOOD, but a year and a half out, and it all looks the same. I went to the doc earlier this year, and he agreed that it was puffy, and injected some "kenalog", saying that it would help, and that it should reduce it in the next 6 weeks or so. No go. Contacted him again. He says that he might need to do a revision under local! Blah! This sucks cos i'm relatively fit, with no gut hanging out - in good shape actually... but when I wear a t-shirt, it looks pathetic! I still have to lose a bunch of fat, but man, this just pisses me off.

Has anyone tried any topical creams they know work!? Cos I don't trust these doc's no more - they just want the money. What a waste!

Offline There_Is_Hope

• Bronze Member
I was thinking of maybe working out my chest INTENSLY in hopes of shaping it so the nipples face downward (hope you understand what I'm saying). That might help?

But I dunno. It sucks. But what can you do?

Offline tiredofthis

I've thought about that too... but man, you really gotta work your chest out. :)
« Last Edit: June 09, 2006, 06:14:27 AM by tiredofthis »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024