Author Topic: Chicago Surgeon??  (Read 5732 times)

Offline mrW

• Posting Member
  • you saw them, now you don't
Anyone know of a good surgeon in Chicago? Nasa3 mentioned he had his surgery done near Chicago. Nasa- Care to elaborate on your surgery and doc? Thanks!

MRW
excision and lipo on 8/23/02

Offline nasa3

• Silver Member
  • kill this thing and skip rope with its intestines
Mrw

check out your mailbox, i sent youa couple of replies.

nasa
Bilateral liposuction 5/20/02 FINAL SURGERY 1-13-15 DR NEIL FINE CHICAGO NORTHWESTERN MEMORIAL

Offline Arjun

• Arjun
nasa3 just curious but are u like an aerospace engineer or something like that? just cause of your name.
Arjun - Bilaterial Excision and Liposuction Surgery (May 22/02)
"Remember after surgery - The hard part is over - Be patient - It only gets better"

Offline endo

hello, can i get some info about any good chicago surgeons, i've seen a couple ! didn't like what they said at all
thanks ???

Offline mrW

• Posting Member
  • you saw them, now you don't
I didnt like what I saw in chicago either. I have chosen to go to Dr. Bermant in VA.

Offline dg56

nasa, could u also send me a couple of chicago area names???  thank u.

Offline illbell

hello, I am in the chicago area and would also like to know of some good doctors.  Also if anyone has any bad experiences w/ doctors, if you can please tell me.  I really need to get the surgery before mid december because im movin out to LA and i do not want to take this problem w/ me, so if someone can please help that would be great.  Also has anyone gone w/ dr. bermant?  He sounds pretty  good, I would definitely like to stay local however.

thanks

Jim

Offline chetson

Hi Guys,

I just discovered this site. I am planning to finally do something about this problem the first of the year. I also need some help to find the right and lease expensive doctor here in the Chicagoland area.

chet

Offline titman

• Posting Member
I know this thread is pretty old, But I would like any info on some good Chicago surgeons. Is anybody still out there.

Offline homebuilt

Pleae if anybody has some tips on what to look for in a doctor let me know. I want to resolve this issue because its really been bothering me mentally ALL THE TIME and want this taken care of. Im from Chicago and looking to find who to talk to about this.

Also, what are costs for this usually?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024