Author Topic: Surgery with Dr. Herbosa post Lipo and Post Excision Pics. Manila, PH.  (Read 6362 times)

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
These are my post-lipo and post-excision pics.

3 weeks post-lipo only front

3 weeks post-lipo only side

3 weeks post-excision side

3 weeks post-excsion front

9 weeks post-excision front

9 weeks post-excision side

Overall I'm satisfied with the result.

I don't have a pre-op pics but I can say that I had a mild unilateral Gynecomastia and the assymetry of my chest was very noticeable.

Offline willy27

• Bronze Member
The scarring is kind of noticeable, does Dr. Herbosa do gyne surgeries often?
My scarring isn't as noticeable as the excision went along the edge of the areola.
Good luck with the healing process

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
The scarring is kind of noticeable, does Dr. Herbosa do gyne surgeries often?
My scarring isn't as noticeable as the excision went along the edge of the areola.
Good luck with the healing process

The scar is quite noticeable but for me it's ok as long as it does not look female breast anymore.
From what he had told me had done considerable number of gynecomastia surgeries and he had shown to me pictures of surgery results of those he had performed.

Thanks for the comment!  :)
« Last Edit: July 23, 2007, 01:50:46 AM by junichihibiki »

Offline junichihibiki

• Posting Member
I'll bet unilateral surgery is a lot more complicated! Your chest looks symmetrical now, and that scar will go away over time. Avoid the sun for at least 6 months! That'll help in healing.

One nice thing about the unilateral surgery is that a lot of folks would never suspect that you had plastic surgery: they might think, "gee, he must have been nicked in a swordfight"  :D but they definitely won't think "he had a boob job."

I'll bet you already look and feel great in a shirt, and in another half year or so you'll look totally normal shirtless as well, I'll wager. Good luck to you!

Yup it's one of nice thing about unilateral surgery, I just told them that I had cyst that has been removed from me.  ;D

Thanks for the comment.  ;)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024