Author Topic: Getting Surgery Tomorrow  (Read 5651 times)

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Hello,

I am a 18 years old gynecomastia victim, i had this issue since i was 9-10 years old, and it became a severe case of gynecomastia, i am not fat though, i was fat but i lost all of the weight and my boobies are still there, i decided to get my surgery done by Dr. Cruise - Orange County Plastic Surgery, but after time i changed my mind due not having enough money for the surgery plus going from Kuwait to California will take me days to arrive, so i found a very good plastic surgery center in my country, and after 1 month of having blood tests done and meeting the Anestashialogist + buying the garments for after the surgery, my day is tomorrow  ;D i am very excited .. little bit concerned ~ my surgery time will be about 1-2 hours will include breast tissue removal + Areola Resize + Breast Lift!

Wish me good luck guys! i will post a pictures before and after, after i get my surgery done!

Regards for everyone who worked to make this forum a successfull place to discuss the gynecomastia!

Offline badcase

• Posting Member
All the luck to you Throy !!

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
my surgery went smoothly i can feel some pain and alot of discomfort with the annoying garment vest, taking pain killers at the moment
before and after pictures will be here in few days..

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Update:

24 Hours Post-op: discomfort - pain - swelling ~ minimizing the pain with painkillers - eating very well..

annoying bandage + garment vest ~ discomfort with sleeping

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Update:

2 Days post-op ~ the pain is ok now,  and its better than yesterday cuz it used to hurt me so bad yesterday.. i dont know if i have swelling becuz they put a hard bandage, and they will take it off tomorrow~

2 Drainage's linked to my chest, and i bleeded about 95ML- which is good.. the bleeding now stopped.. my chest looks flat but i didnt see it though..
might add the picture tomorrow!

:) i am so happy!

Offline Jake

• Silver Member
  • My body is my temple.
:) i am so happy!

I'm glad for you Throy.  Good luck and take it easy!   :)
Had gynecomastia since age 12.
Surgery performed on July 18, 2008 by
Dr. Jeffrey Wagner in Indianapolis, IN.
(Excision and Liposuction)

"The heart moves on while the mind remembers."

Offline Throy

• Posting Member

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Update:

3 Days Post-op

the pain is getting better, i feel sick sometimes.. but the treatment process is working.. i eat alot of good food and vitamins and i take medications to reduce swelling..

so far i am happy with the surgery but i didnt see my chest still.. they put a hard bandage and i have garment vest on.. i have a checkup today at the hospital~ so i might be able to see my chest or take picture of it

will keep you guys updated

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Update:

4 days post-op the pain is gone~ i only feel pain when i touch my chest~ still taking medications, might stop the painkillers soon~ and will only take anti-swelling
the doctor removed the drains - i feel much better now

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Update:

5 Days post-op! The Swelling is gone now! and the pain i think its gone, i feel pain sometimes but it dosent bother me anymore~ will visit the doctor next sunday for a checkup
so far i thought the recovery from the surgery is tough! but the good news is no! :) the only bad thing about the surgery is the first 2 days-post-op because you will feel alot of pain and need to take alot of medications..

After 8 Years of Struggling.. now i feel like i am a new person... 14 Feb / 2009 ( Valentines day ) was my rebirth  ;D

Offline Throy

• Posting Member
Update:

7 Days Post-op: The pain has totally gone! i stopped taking medications but still taking anti-swelling because the doctor said complete the 40 comprimes to matter how you feel..

There won't be more updated anymore...

the pictures will be here next sunday because i still have bandage on my chest!

Quite Happy~ Very happy.. I feel very confident and girls started staring at me :) before they used to stare on my boobies.. but now.. they just stare at me!

Offline Nightmare

• Posting Member
Update:

7 Days Post-op: The pain has totally gone! i stopped taking medications but still taking anti-swelling because the doctor said complete the 40 comprimes to matter how you feel..

There won't be more updated anymore...

the pictures will be here next sunday because i still have bandage on my chest!

Quite Happy~ Very happy.. I feel very confident and girls started staring at me :) before they used to stare on my boobies.. but now.. they just stare at me!
i think Throy is too busy enjoying life that he forgot to post the post OP pictures, lol.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024