Author Topic: Lost 20 pounds and want to show off my girls!  (Read 2319 times)

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I hit a milestone for me. I lost 20 pounds since beginning of the year. I haven't been this small in decades and it feels strange but wonderful! and I have natural cleavage! (P.S. Please remember I'm turning 72 next month )

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
I’m not one to voice it here much cause truth be told most do not and most say many do and don’t….but you definitely could use a bra. No doubting the shape and contour of those
Hi!  Well, I've started my collection of bras: two Bali XL wire free bras. But my girls are continually changing as I'm losing more weight and my underarm breast tissue seems to be migrating to the front of my breasts. Actually, my size has grown from 38DDD to now 38DDD/G.

So, I will hold off on getting the underwired bras which are more expensive than wire free bras.

Offline Johndoe1

Swooping and scooping does seem to cause some tissue migration. There seems to be a debate on whether that really happens or not, but in my case, after I started S&S, my side rear tissue moved forward some and made my bras fit better. You want to get ALL the tissue forward and in the cups for maximum comfort. It becomes very import for underwire. You want your wires back under your arm pits to be sure all the tissue gets forward. If not, the wire will cut into the soft tissue under the pits and that doesn't feel good. At. All.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Swooping and scooping does seem to cause some tissue migration. There seems to be a debate on whether that really happens or not, but in my case, after I started S&S, my side rear tissue moved forward some and made my bras fit better. You want to get ALL the tissue forward and in the cups for maximum comfort. It becomes very import for underwire. You want your wires back under your arm pits to be sure all the tissue gets forward. If not, the wire will cut into the soft tissue under the pits and that doesn't feel good. At. All.
Well, I've been swooping and scooping on a daily basis, whether or not I'm wearing a bra. I like the feeling of smoothing my girls.

Offline SideSet

Are your nipples always saluted like in your pic?

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Are your nipples always saluted like in your pic?
Yes, they are. Sometimes a bit more when I'm excited.

Orb

Congrats on the weight loss!
I can see that with a well fitted bra you will appear to be fit and in shape.  Containing the movement and the shaping of a bra will definitely give you confidence.  

Offline SideSet

Your nipples are somewhat thick and long. You should wear padded/lined bras or nipple petals for modesty purposes 

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Your nipples are somewhat thick and long. You should wear padded/lined bras or nipple petals for modesty purposes
Thanks for the suggestion. I'll judge each bra as I come to it ;-)  But I don't want to wear nipple petals...they'll show up just as much as pokies do. ;-)

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Congrats on the weight loss!
I can see that with a well fitted bra you will appear to be fit and in shape.  Containing the movement and the shaping of a bra will definitely give you confidence. 
Thank you, Orb. I'm happy with the way my body's shaping up!

p.r.1974

I have found that the smaller size petals do tend to exaggerate the size of the nipple. However, they do come in much larger diameters that are tapered to conceal more than the smaller ones. One just has to find the right ones, as they vary a bit.

Offline Johndoe1

When I wear petals I usually wear the larger ones to help conceal them better. They are a tad bit thicker but spread over a larger area, they are much harder to distinguish.

Offline SideSet

Great observations on nipple petals 

Offline MychalBloodwing

• Bronze Member
Thank you all for your nipple pad suggestions. Truth be told, my wife very much prefers my nips poking out my shirts. It shows her I'm not wearing a bra at that time. ;-)

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024