Author Topic: bras  (Read 5438 times)

Offline 42CSurprise!

I don’t wear at night but if I feel like a nap I don’t bother to take it off.
I am the same way. I don't sleep in an underwire, but if I take a nap, I don't bother to take it off.
I occasionally nap with my underwire brassiere in place but I sleep on my back so the whole thing works.  Yesterday I thought to experiment.  I rolled to the side and the underwire pieces had no idea what was being asked of them so I rolled onto my back again.  The underwire stays do a remarkable job when I'm standing or sitting, putting everything in the right place.  For a serious nap I'll go without a brassiere...  I don't sleep with a brassiere of any kind.  I'm more comfortable in a tee shirt.

Offline Johndoe1

Underwire bras are only intended to support while vertical. They don't do so well when asked to support horizontally.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline Willimuth

I like firm underwire day time at night usually sports bra.

Offline SideSet

You might wish to consider a comfort/leisure/sleep bra for around the house or sleeping 

Offline Busty

You might wish to consider a comfort/leisure/sleep bra for around the house or sleeping
That’s what I wear 

Offline Busty

Yes, underwire better for wearing when out and about, but not for sleeping in.  Soft support, wire free is most comfy for sleeping 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
Just got my first bra and it feels so comfortable I don’t want to take it off. Love the way the cups hold my breasts especially since they’ve been hurting. I only wear it at home and was thinking about wearing it one night to see how it feels. Not that I need support in bed or anything.

Offline SideSet

Looks like the bra you are wearing is an underwire with molded cups. A nice bra to wear around, but not the best for sleeping in. I would suggest something that gives you soft support as you sleep. 

So glad you are loving how you feel and look in a bra. Once you get used to wearing a bra at home, and as your breasts continue to grow, you most likely will start wearing a bra sometimes when you go out.   You’ll find that the world did not end just because you went out wearing your bra, and you will love the comfort and appearance of being in a bra. 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I may start sleeping in a snug tank or get one for night time

Offline SideSet

Are your breasts uncomfortable when sleeping?

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
No not really. They do touch when sleeping on side 

Offline SideSet

Then you might want to consider continuing to sleep braless.   An underwire bra is not the best for sleeping 

Offline benusa

• Silver Member
I didn’t wear it to bed. Don’t need it in bed. Was just saying it’s really comfortable.

Offline Puna

• Posting Member
I my sleep with underwire literally every night. I know it’s not healthy, but I don’t like being braless.

Offline Johndoe1

I can usually lie down for a quick nap in an underwire but I can't sleep in one. When horizontal, the wires are in the wrong place and there is no support to the breasts since they want to flatten out like a pancake on my chest due to gravity. Underwires are intended for vertical support. Not horizontal. A sports bra or pullover sleep bra is my choice when I want to sleep in a bra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024