Author Topic: bras  (Read 5444 times)

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
Underwires are intended for vertical support. Not horizontal.
This is the sort of advice, that should be collected with other pearls of wisdom and made into a guidebook or something.

Offline 42CSurprise!

This is the sort of advice, that should be collected with other pearls of wisdom and made into a guidebook or something.
We could take it on as a group project.  We could call the guidebook "Everything a Man Needs to Know About Wearing Brassieres."  Add a few illustrations with a bit of humor and we'd be good to go.  OR we can direct people to the Acceptance side of this website where we can count on the fellows with decades of experience wearing brassieres to provide the guidance we need.  John, Sophie, SideSet and others are doing an admirable job educating us.  Thanks everyone.

Offline blad

We could take it on as a group project.  We could call the guidebook "Everything a Man Needs to Know About Wearing Brassieres."  Add a few illustrations with a bit of humor and we'd be good to go.  OR we can direct people to the Acceptance side of this website where we can count on the fellows with decades of experience wearing brassieres to provide the guidance we need.  John, Sophie, SideSet and others are doing an admirable job educating us.  Thanks everyone.
This is going to be a best seller. We can attend book signings, and maybe show a little bra strap.
If the bra fits, wear it.

aboywithgirls

Thank you 42CSuprise for the shout out! ❤❣️I try to help out with anything that I can. I've been through a few different phases of bra wearing in my life. I try to keep in mind where each individual is at in their own journey. Sometimes I think 🤔, they should just go directly to this step and skip over that one. However it's part of the journey.

I am also happy to answer questions that you have on a personal level to anyone who may have something that they don't want to discuss on the forum.

love yah guys
❤️🥰😍🤗👩‍🦰
your sis,
Sophie

Offline Evolver

• Gold Member
This is going to be a best seller. We can attend book signings, and maybe show a little bra strap.
LOL! ;D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024