Author Topic: 20 y.o. 5'11'' around 220 pounds  (Read 5254 times)

Offline faltnd

• Posting Member
Hi. I'm 20 years old, I'm about 5'11'' and I'm about 220 pounds. I have searched around the site for a little while but am still quite unfamiliar with a couple things. I noticed there is a difference between glandular and fat gynecomastia? or something along those lines? Anyway, here are my pics...I am in no monetary condition to afford surgery right now, and I know weight loss doesn't help gynecomastia, but I am overweight and was wondering if I should lose weight prior to getting surgery to get rid of whatever fat I can or if I just wait it out till I have the money.

Offline faltnd

• Posting Member
I've lost about 60 pounds from my peak weight about 2 years ago (hence the stretch marks.. I also have really sensitive skin so they start out really red and then they fade away to white). Anywaya, I'm at about 220 right now. I'm thinking of getting down to about 170-175 which I think is about right for my height and then get a consultation.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
(hence the stretch marks.. I also have really sensitive skin so they start out really red and then they fade away to white).

Yes, there are a few stretch marks that are very fresh (red).

Not to worry tho dude. Get yourself down to your goal weight and then go for a consult. You definitely have gyne. 

What country are you in?

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline faltnd

• Posting Member
USA --- New York City

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
NYC-USA has very expensive PS's....  You may have to travel some.

GB

Offline faltnd

• Posting Member
I think I'm going to wait a year till I graduate college and then pay for it myself once I'm making a salary (since I'll have no expenses -- still living with my parents). We'll see what happens. I go to school in another big city so getting it at school is not a possibility either.

Offline unknownrandom

• Posting Member
your gyne looks the same as mine pretty much.  But I am 6'2 210.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024