Author Topic: Hard nipples are my best friends  (Read 7644 times)

Offline aheldbackstud

• Posting Member
As I'm sure is the case with a lot of other people with gyn, the condition looks much, much better when my nipples are hard.  This question in particular is pretty freaking embarrassing, since it involves admitting to being a virgin (I'm 18, in case anyone was flashing back to that Steve Carell movie).

Do your nipples stay hard when you're having sex?  Clearly, they get hard when you're "enjoying" yourself, but does it last throughout the entire course of sex?

I'm a scrawny, yet out of shape teenager.  The bad shape came as a result of me realizing that my boobs weren't going away regardless of how good of shape I was in (something I realized when I was in great shape via wrestling, yet still had boobs), and gave up on staying fit.  ... Still pretty scrawny, though.  Skinny and sluggish would be the best way to describe it.  I'll never be able to confidently walk around in public shirtless until I get the surgery (because I KNOW they're moving with every step I take), but it'd be nice if I could pass as normal in the bedroom.

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member
i dont think it should be too much of a problem, you should be able to keep them hard by pinching them or getting her to. depends on the temperature alot i think. i spoze everyone varies too. i never used to take my shirt off at the beach but i find that they will stay hard as long as im in the water and a while after as well.

Offline aheldbackstud

• Posting Member
you should be able to keep them hard by pinching them

BELIEVE ME, I'm well aware of that.  I was inquiring if they'd just naturally stay that way, but yeah, I guess the temperature would have a lot to do with it, and the level of stimulation.  I'm just mentally dreading the top missionary for when that day comes, which for most people is the easiest position (other than bottom, of course).
« Last Edit: January 01, 2007, 08:50:18 AM by aheldbackstud »

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
I know you probably won't believe this but by the time you make it to the bedroom with a girl, she won't likely have any issue with your nipples.  That is, unless you call attention to them and act like they are an issue with you.  You must go into that situation with confidence and with only HER on your mind.  You've got to remember that women are less visually stimulated than men are.  If you've already got her into the bedroom, then she's already made up her mind about you.
MR. NIP

I come from nowhere
And you should go there.
Just try it for a while.
The people from nowhere always smile.  -  Frank Zappa

Offline flex1appeal

To be honest I've never noticed if my nipples were ever hard and stayed that way during sex. I doubt any girl ever noticed either. I am in agreeance with mr nip on this one. You make it that far with a girl congrats. The rest won't matter. And there is an invention called the light switch by the way. Happiness is only a light switch away my brother!

flex

Offline lowt

• Posting Member

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
If you're in bed with a girl the last thing you're going to be thinking about is your chest.  The same goes for her.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

Offline Mr_Nip

• Had expensive surgery... Now I'm flat busted!
Nukem, I looked at your post for 10 minutes and didn't read a word of it.   :D

Offline flex1appeal

If you're in bed with a girl the last thing you're going to be thinking about is your chest.  The same goes for her.

That's especially true if your girlfriend were to have a chest like the one in this avatar. LOL. You'd definately not be thinking of your chest. You'd be thinking about hers. And Mr Nip just proved that! LMAO

Offline flex1appeal

Thanks for that example fgyno! That is exactly what I mean and a perfect example to prove it. Woman don't care and it is our minds that decide they do because we care ourselves. Your mond is projecting these inner feelings towards yourself onto the woman. Passing the buck. When in truth the woman is just thinking about the moment she is in. Just as you should be.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
How did you rob yourself?  Virginity is a stupid ideal made up by the Christians a long time ago in part of their rise to power.  I'm just glad that it's been "demoralized" in our society because it's really a bunch of bullshit to begin with.

Offline revolver

• Posting Member
As I'm sure is the case with a lot of other people with gyn, the condition looks much, much better when my nipples are hard.  This question in particular is pretty freaking embarrassing, since it involves admitting to being a virgin (I'm 18, in case anyone was flashing back to that Steve Carell movie).

Do your nipples stay hard when you're having sex?  Clearly, they get hard when you're "enjoying" yourself, but does it last throughout the entire course of sex?

I'm a scrawny, yet out of shape teenager.  The bad shape came as a result of me realizing that my boobs weren't going away regardless of how good of shape I was in (something I realized when I was in great shape via wrestling, yet still had boobs), and gave up on staying fit.  ... Still pretty scrawny, though.  Skinny and sluggish would be the best way to describe it.  I'll never be able to confidently walk around in public shirtless until I get the surgery (because I KNOW they're moving with every step I take), but it'd be nice if I could pass as normal in the bedroom.

Oh hey. Your a wrestler? Me too.

I always hated the skin checks becuase I had to have my shirt off with everyone else and theyd see my gyne.

Offline aheldbackstud

• Posting Member
Sorry it took so long to respond, but thanks for the advice guys.  Definitely helps.

And yeah, I'd normally stand near all the fat kids in wrestling whenever I was required to be naked for something to make myself look better.  Luckily, a lot of the team was fat, which the Coach constantly bitched about.  On a side note, he too was fat.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024