Author Topic: Newbie needs help, quick!!!  (Read 2642 times)

Offline t-dog

Hey Guys,
I'm a newbie to the site and I'm dam glad I found it. I'm 21 and had gyne since my teens. When I say I'm a newbie, I mean it in a very literal sense, it was only last night that I typed 'male breasts' or something to that affect into Google and found out (to my surprise) that it was a rather common condition. I'm of average build and take reasonable of my body, thus I always wondered why the hell I had these puffy nipples. I just assumed it was some deposition of fat in an odd area, the kind you hear women on about(usually on their arses :D). But after spending hours in the gym with no improvement, I knew something was up. luckily my condition is relatively minor, I've never been teased about it, but that may be attributed to my purpose bought garments and my astronomical fear of any situation involving taking a t-shirt off in public! This fear is what motivated me to check this whole thing out. I'm going to Australia for the 9 mts and then to the US in the Summer. Being from Ireland there was only a few hot wks to deal with in the year, but I don't think my puffy nips will go unnoticed by my mates r the hot chicks on bondi beach ;) So I want to get the op done, problem is in going in 2wks. I took the time to read some posts but still have a few Q's. 1.After the op do you usually have to go back to the doc for a check up ect within a few wks, this could be a problem as I'll be gone. 2. I'd like to know how long after the op on puffy nipples specifically, will it take before your body has externally recovered i.e strut around the beach with no funny looks! 3. How long on adv do you have t wear that vest for and how long until the swelling/ bruising subsides? Would really appricete some feed back. .........thanks Guys. (Btw any one know a good surgeon in Ireland)

Offline reymysterio

• Bronze Member
Maybe u have to see ur doc after the op in order to control the healing process. It can take from a few weeks to several months, it depends on your habits (If u smoke or drink this process can be slow).Also swelling can remain for a while.
Anyway after surgery you have to avoid sunbathes for a couple of months and you also have to avoid gym and exercises for a couple of weeks.
You can find the success before sweating only on your dictionary.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024