Author Topic: Cutting body fat to get rid of puffy nipples  (Read 9378 times)

Offline conspiracyofone

• Posting Member
I have fat stored in my chest area. I can pinch the fat around and behind my nipples. I believe the fat causes them to be puffy at warm temperatures. Hopefully dieting and exercising will cut the fat off my body and chest.

DrBermant

I have fat stored in my chest area. I can pinch the fat around and behind my nipples. I believe the fat causes them to be puffy at warm temperatures. Hopefully dieting and exercising will cut the fat off my body and chest.
"Puffy Nipples" can be a problem behind the areola that can take many forms.  The deformity is usually a varying combination of fat and gland.  The gland can be firm or soft, spread through fat, or be a condensed mass.  There is a thin muscle under the areola skin that can flatten tissue when stimulated. Warmth tends to relax this muscle.  Unfortunately it is impractical to keep stimulating these muscles.

Puffy Nipple Gynecomastia usually has a significant gland component that will not go away with weight loss.  Check out this Drawing of the Anatomy of Puffy Nipples and move your cursor over the different parts of the image to see the different components of this problem.

However, losing excessive body fat can be valuable for your health and well being.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024