Author Topic: Surgeons in Toronto?  (Read 2424 times)

Offline ColdPizza

• Posting Member
Hey guys, I want to set up consultations with some doctors. I tried researching some names, but only Fielding popped up. Does anyone know any surgeons outside of Dr. Fielding located in Toronto? Any information would be greatly helpful.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Hey ColdPizza...

So how did the 'talk' with your mom and dad go? A while ago, you said that you were gonna have a chat with them. You never said how it went...

As for other docs... there is also Dr. Lista. There must be more PS's in the GTA. Ya just gotta do some more searching dude.

GB
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline ColdPizza

• Posting Member
Yeah, everything checked out. I've just been working out a lot and keeping up with the job, so I haven't been on the computer as much.

I got a consultation with the endocologist (sp?), and she said everything was good and did reccomend surgery. She referred me to a PS who she knows... but that seems to be taking forever. My last appointment with her was early June. So I thought I'd call around and set up some more consultations, just to see if it would speed up the process. I've been making a lot of progress, working out and will keep going with that.

Thing is, I hate the way gyne takes attention away from my pecs. I've worked real hard on defining my chest, and it shows. It's just that the nipples really take away from the high pec form I've worked out. It really pisses me off and I want it gone ASAP. Hence the thread.

Yeah, I tried searching other doctors, but again, I've barley had time on the computer, a lot's been going on. I'll be on more often cruising these forums, though.

Thanks for all the help GB. I really appreciate it.

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Here is a partial list of plastic surgeons in the GTA...

There's 14 to choose from...  ;)

GB

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024