Author Topic: penis enlargment pills >> cause gyne???  (Read 2665 times)

Offline omega

• Silver Member
can penis enlarment pills cause acne??
also. duz anyone know if they work?:P

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 um,  yes they work great,  dont take too many though,  you dont want  your penis too large
 they cause acne  also, but your penis is so big  from the  pills the girls overlook  the acne

Offline matthew1

• Gold Member
 My post above was a joke, I recieved an email  from a member here asking if I was serious  :o

Offline mmaman

• Silver Member
Omega, you sent me a personal message regarding you failed surgery.  How did your talk with the doctor go?  You said he is a nice guy but refused to fix his work.  You need to have another talk with him.  Be a man, look him in the eye, then tell him exactly how you feel.  You may be surprised how he responds.  If you paid to get the problem fixed then you should both be satisfied with the outcome.  If not, your relationship is not over.  You just need to take the next step.   
About the penis enlargement.  Sorry, can't help you there.  Already hung like a horse, he he he?

Peace out

Offline omega

• Silver Member
Omega, you sent me a personal message regarding you failed surgery.  How did your talk with the doctor go?  You said he is a nice guy but refused to fix his work.  You need to have another talk with him.  Be a man, look him in the eye, then tell him exactly how you feel.  You may be surprised how he responds.  If you paid to get the problem fixed then you should both be satisfied with the outcome.  If not, your relationship is not over.  You just need to take the next step.   
About the penis enlargement.  Sorry, can't help you there.  Already hung like a horse, he he he?

Peace out

yeah the reason maybe why he thot i dont need it, is cus i had just workd out my chest b4 i went 2 him. and plus i also got sum fat on my stomach. il lower my BF . and hav a flat stomach. that mofo will have to do the surgery once i dont have almost no fat anywher except the chest :D

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024