Author Topic: Steroids caused gynecomastia  (Read 2786 times)

Offline vuk79

I have it only under my right nipple and my right breast has a bitch shape! I can feel the gland under my right nipple,its hard,like an object little bit above and under my nipple.My Left one is totally normal.
I took steroids but didn't get it then. (That was the cause,but effects didn't show at the time)I got it few years later when i started gaining fat. i was 80kg when i didn't have it,now I'm 90 kg and i have it. I'm gonna diet down to 77-80 to see if i can get rid of it. Tomoxifen i will try with dieting and running.
Gaining fat made it show,lets see if getting rid of fat will make it go away. It was long time ago but i think i took Naposim or bionabol. It is similar to a well known d-ball..All advices are welcomed. Thanks.

Offline cgeorge1

• Bronze Member
I have heard that dieting and loosing weight does not get rid of gynecomastia, and can sometimes actually make the gynecomastia appear even worse. Here is a video, in this video they interview a doctor; listen to what the doctor has to say. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3uTMqz0IYbc

Offline MSJ108

Losing weight won't help if you have gland

I heard of many getting gyno AFTER being on steroids. The juice can mess up your hormonal system. Thus, causing gyno. I would go to the doctor and get blood work done man. Best of luck

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024