Author Topic: how 2 hide the nipples  (Read 4582 times)

Offline cd4

• Posting Member
When im in the locker room boys tease me. they say "Look at those moobs" (a mixture of boobs and man) it really hurts my feelings.

Offline cd4

• Posting Member
o my god thats terrible, they should be kicked out or sumthing thats really bad. Who whould make fun a of a condition as common as gyno

Offline Twin Peaks

• Silver Member
I never changed my shirt during gym class when I was in high school. I just made sure I wore a t-shirt on gym days.

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
i became the master of the ten second change when no one was looking.  last man out of the locker room  8)

if i were that guy in college, i would have gotten their a$$es suspended or kicked out of school, and sued the school off its a$$ if it failed to do it.   
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

Offline cd4

• Posting Member
well i have learned 2 change my shirt wit another shirt over it but it takes a bit

Offline texas512

• Posting Member
i used to wear a wife beater under my normal shirt and just not take it off when i changed into my gym shirt

Offline marmaduke

• Posting Member
When im in the locker room boys tease me. they say "Look at those moobs" (a mixture of boobs and man) it really hurts my feelings.

That's "bullying" and most school systems have a policy against it.  They certainly would not be allowed to tease someone who was handicapped.

Go to a school counsellor or administrator with your complaint.  It would help to have your parents with you.

Offline gynenomore5

i feel for you. i dunno much abt how to change without being seen.
i used to tape my chest with masking tape before i went out.
sounds gross but it virtually eliminates the problem of the puffy nipples showing.
well, i got my surgery november last year and everything is SO much better.
hang in there man.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024