Author Topic: expirement  (Read 1662 times)

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
So I have begun a regimine of DIM 2x a day and ZMA before bed time.  It may just be a placebo effect, but I seem to feel more energized (and better in general throughout the day) and also notice fluxuations in my moobs as well.  I can't say for certain they are decreasing, but I'm going to continue this to see where it goes.  BTW I'm 21 and believe myself to have high estrogen levels (I haven't gotten this checked yet, but I figure these two supplements aren't going to hurt anything).

Offline Allhopeaside

• Posting Member
Not sure, i always never messed with it fearing i might get my hormones out of whack even more and possibly making the situation worse. I would check with your doctor first, because from what i gather having your T too high can make your body produce even more estrogen. But maybe the two help balance each other out in your favor. Just tryin to help. Best of luck.
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A MAN WHO HAS GROWN SOUND AND STRONG
A MAN WHO HAS LEARNED FROM HIS MISERY
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
A CLEVER MAN WHO TAUGHT HIS FLESH THE WAY OF STEEL THIS LASTING MAN OF RESOLVE AND WILL
AM I NOT A BETTER MAN?
OR JUST A BITTER MAN
THAT ROTS WITH MEMORIES AND ONLY GROWS COLD

INDEED I HAVE GROWN COLD

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I've begun to notice that now in the morning hours (after taking ZMA before bed) the glands soften (a lot) and seem to have shrunk down a noticable amount.  They do however become more firm and larger again (back to how they were) later in the day, but I believe I'm making some progress.

I'm also going to begin an anti-estrogenic diet and see if this further helps.

Offline tunapuff

• Bronze Member
I obviously haven't lost any of the gland, but I definitely feel that my moobs now appear smaller (I'm guessing due to some reduction in the highly estrogenic fatty tissue intermingled with the gland) And btw I'm not very overweight......I'm 5'10" 195 at about 12-15% bf.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024