Author Topic: A sports bra that hides them.  (Read 8409 times)

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
I am in my fifties and a 38B/C. I am not fat and my breasts are fairly prominent and firm, a bit like Steve's in the gallery.
A sister-in-law recently commented to my wife that I appeared to have large breasts. That is the sort of comment I would like to avoid. I usually wear dark loose shirts but if I am going to a social function or even just shopping for my own piece of mind I have to disguise them better than that.  As I tend to feel the heat a compression vest would be uncomfortable for me, so my solution is a sports bra made by Moving Comfort, the Grace model large size (see advert picture below). It looks like a crop top with a “racer back” and has a front zip.  It is made of a strong elastic material with plain elastic panels that flatten the breasts. 
It is a lot cooler than a compression vest and a lot easier to put on.  Because of the racer back, the straps go closer to the neck and do not cause tell tale lines in my shirt and with those jiggling cones squashed to slightly rounded bumps the whole effect makes my chest look almost normal. My wife was extremely impressed with the difference it made.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2008, 02:44:32 AM by jdb »

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Where did you get it?  Online or local?

Very visible in the back under clothes?

Offline jdb

• Posting Member
Do a search on moving comfort grace bra and you will find a shop somewhere that will sell online, Europe or USA.

According to my wife, there is nothing to see as the straps go in the hollow between the shoulder blades. But even if they did show, the back shape is not much different to a standard vest, nothing for anyone to comment on.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024