Author Topic: A newbie makes the discovery!  (Read 1727 times)

Offline drok

• Posting Member
Hello guys,

well this past week i discovered whole lot about the problem i've been having since as long as i can remember. I'm now 23 (180 cm around 85kg, i used to be 75Kg and i still had them 2 years ago) and i'm kind of certain that i have gyno. , all the symptoms are there...and as i've been reading through the posts of some of you guys, i had goosebumps coz it felt just like my situation and incidents all my life, i've been ignoring it all my life and havn't been to the beach all so while ago!!, i never talked about it with anyone... basically the name (gyncomastia) itself i've been acquainted to just a week ago!!!

I live in middle east, i was born in lebanon but now i work in KSA, i always knew that there was something odd with my chest!...i did diet, i did workout...but they were always there!..the puffiness and what not!!

So as i see the solution is surgery...the sound of it sounds scary but there doesn't seem to be any other way....?

Well i was wondering if there's anyone in middle east at least done the surgery??and if so can you guide me to some of the doctors?
   I think i saw some being done in UAE..??

so anyways very informative forum...btw i have to ask did anyone have any result with "chest coach"??

Offline headheldhigh01

• destined to stand on a beach shirtless
congrats on finding the site  ;D

not to stop others from replying, but did you try the site's search engine too? 

i don't know what chest coach is, but it sounds like one of those scams to make you think exercise and herbs will help you, when the only thing they reduce is your wallet.  if that's it, don't waste your time. 
* a man is more than a body will ever tell
* if it screws up your life the same, is there really any such thing as "mild" gyne?

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024