Author Topic: Take my advice  (Read 1972 times)

Offline unknownman

• Silver Member
  • My war against gyne ends 10/8/07
I had gyne for 28 years and hated it just like everyone on this website I went through the surgery  in 2007 healed up and now I wear tanks tops and wife beaters all the time I highly recommend it for everyone thinking about it just make sure you get a good surgeon once you get it done you will be wishing you got it done sooner. Don't waste anymore of your lifetime suffering from gyne get it done.

Offline Pacifico

• Silver Member
He speaks the truth!

Offline i_dont_know

• Silver Member
Absolutely!

It's expensive, but it's WELL worth it. I can't believe I even waited till I was in my 20's to do it. I wish I'd done it sooner, but I'm glad I did. I've only been post-op for about 10 days now but now that the soreness is going away and the bruising is in its final stages, I'm extremely excited. For the first few days, being in pain sucked but now that I can walk around again and move around at about 85%, I'm feeling great. Every day feels exponentially better and from here on out things are only going to improve. :)

Offline dondante

• Gold Member
4 months post-op and still seeing improvements. Getting the surgery has been paying joy dividends beyond my expectations.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024