Author Topic: consultation with dr fielding, from montreal - need help  (Read 2072 times)

Offline cursed2cured

• Posting Member
i have my consultation with dr fielding in toronto on june 1st @ 4:45pm. i will be leaving from montreal. i plan on taking the bus (coachcanada.com) to toronto but im a little confused on which stop to get off at. what ive planned so far is that i have too get off at University & Queen Subway Station, take the metro and get off at jane, and the office in right infront of it. is this correct?

basically this question is for those who went from montreal to go see dr fielding, and what you found the easiest way to travel there (not taking a plane, not taking my car ither)

sorry for the poor gramer, and thx for your time.

Offline Merangue

• Silver Member
yes you would take the subway from wherever to Jane, and his office is a big glass building right in front of it.

Offline Travelbum

• Posting Member
Hey Merangue, how did your consultation go?  I see him on the 15th for my consultation.  I, too, am coming from Montreal but I am currently thinking of driving.  Let me know how things went for you and any info I should be aware of. Thanks guy!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024