Author Topic: cost and procedure  (Read 2152 times)

Offline Nik

• Posting Member
 Hi, new to this forum and would like to thank everyone, Its nice to know Im not alone and can have some honest advice and opinions. I have 3 basic concerns. 1. Cost, I have read anything from 4 to 6 thousand. I also have read that gland removal is covered by OHIP and lipo is not, costing considerably less (around $2000). 2. Nipple scar. Last thing I want is to make it worse by a scar. I read Dr. Lista performs this surgery without the nipple insicion. Do anyother doctors do this? Anyone had it done? 3. Swelling. I have had one other minor surgery (non cosmetic) and swelling was a major issue. I read about PAL and Smart lipo helps in reducing swelling.    Again thanks.

Offline bigtits

• Posting Member
I went with dr lista, and he didnt rip my nipples off!!!   swelling is very minimal now and its exactly 2 weeks ago i had it done.
it cost 5149.00 and they do have payment plan.

Offline Nik

• Posting Member
Thanks for the reply. I booked a consultation with Dr. Fielding but I am going to book one with Dr. Lista too. I hear good things about both of them.

Offline goingoingonegyno

• Posting Member
In an email i recieved from Dr. Bendor-Samuel his assistant said costs range from $2000-$5400 for minor to major procedures. Living in NS none of my procedure will be covered as it is through a private clinic, but it beats waiting between 2 and 3 years to get it done going through the hospital. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024