Author Topic: Gyno experiences from someone whos in limelight a fair bit  (Read 3680 times)

Offline Gynoisanightmare

Hi guys,

Finally found a decent forum after years of suffering!

I have suffered from gyno from around 15 and im not currently 23 with the same size tissue.

As a job im pretty lucky, Have worked hard in the music industry for several years and had several number ones in the trance charts so am regularly flying abroad to DJ etc which means it can be pretty annoying having this gyno problem!

Body wise I have always been very ripped and athletic, never been overweight in my life and my gyno is a big amount of tissue under one of my nipples. its alot of tissue that pretty much runs across the whole of my pec but its only really the nipple which stands out due to my low bodyfat!

Diet wise I eat high protein all day and I weight train 3 times a week. I can honestly say to existing sufferers that doing Upper Chest workouts really do help hide your puffy nipples as it makes your lower chest + nipples point more down instead of forward. My mum had breast cancer 5 years ago which automatically made me worry about my lump so I visited the GP and he said its definately just gyno but I will always be worried that it may one day turn into something like my mum had as its only under 1 nipple and surely if it was gyno it would be under both?

When i wear normal t shirts my nipple does slightly point out which can be just about noticable from the side. This has been annoying when djing etc, so i find things like check shirt etc look alot better as they are tight and have random patterns which hide it more.

Like an idiot.. I did a short course of Tamoxifen a few years ago which slightly helped but it quickly went back to its normal size..

The only regular supplements i take are Whey Protein, Creatine, Glutamine & Caffeine but these have only been recently so are in no way related to the cause of my gyno

Questions-

Is it worth getting a hormone check to see if theres anything I can do before ever considering something like surgery?

Can you get gyno on just one side, as im worried it could be something worse than gyno even though my doctor said its fine?

Even though i have low bodyfat and have never been overweight is it still normal to have a large gland or should it be smaller due to my bodyfat % ?

My gyno seems to be stinging/itching again after years which makes me think something is happening again!?

Here are some pics of my gyno to help you understand...

Cold Nipple Pictures (I cant get any others of warm nipples as this room is bloody freezing haha!!)

I can assure you my nipple is very puffy when warm!!

Picture:

Thanks so much guys and look forward to your reply!

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
Looks to me like your right side has been affected. Yes?

You are 23 correct... and you've had G since you were 15... You could get an Endo to have a look at you, but I doubt their findings would be of any significance...

Yes, you can get G on one side only... However, this does not necessarily indicate cancer...

The size of your G has nothing to do with your body weight...  Gynecomastia is not weight/body fat related. Just like a skinny girl can have big tata's, so can a skinny guy...

If you are experiencing pain (stinging/itching), then I suggest you see your GP...

GB...
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline Gynoisanightmare

Yeah I do alot of running so that may of caused some irratation and itching.

I dont really think surgery is neccessary as its not real serious..

So i was thinking to just try some natural supplements to maybe slightly help?

Was thinking of taking Zinc Daily to naturally boost testostorone and to take DIM (broccoli extract) to keep my estrogen under control)

Combined with my healthy diet and exercise i hope that may keep it under control?

anonymous1

Lots of diet and exercise never helped me. It helped alot in terms of upper chest development and you're right, working out is ALWAYS better than not.  You can look up my before and after surgery pics, when my nips were hard they looked like your right one, but were extremely puffy, I couldn't stand it.

Offline Gynoisanightmare

wow mate, awesome op pictures!

Mine arent quite as big as yours when puffy but they are still pretty much the same!

Offline GoldenGate

• Bronze Member
  • Don't worry, be happy!
Is it worth getting a hormone check to see if theres anything I can do before ever considering something like surgery?

It is just a blood test, and can't hurt, right?  Okay, maybe there is a slight sting and a small lab cost, heheh.

Can you get gyno on just one side, as im worried it could be something worse than gyno even though my doctor said its fine?

yes, it is common for one side to be affected more than the other. Most girls a boob that is larger as well.  Some are an entire cupsize different.

Even though i have low bodyfat and have never been overweight is it still normal to have a large gland or should it be smaller due to my bodyfat % ?

Yes, I am the same way.

My gyno seems to be stinging/itching again after years which makes me think something is happening again!?

I think from a health risk stand point you don't need to worry, as you should trust your doctor that it is not cancer, but you should be a little concerned that it might start growing more.  I have seen alot of people post that stinging/itching has been accompanied by further gyno development. Just remember, that this is purely a cosmetic and really, it does NOT look that bad.

When i wear normal t shirts my nipple does slightly point out which can be just about noticable from the side. This has been annoying when djing etc, so i find things like check shirt etc look alot better as they are tight and have random patterns which hide it more.

I know exactly what you mean!  I have a VERY similar case to you (length of time I have had it, never been out of shape, looks fine when nipple is hard, etc.) except mine is bilateral (both sides.)  Also, I totally agree with you on the upper chest development to point your nipples down more!

I used to wear a lot of shirts with designs, or with horizontal stripes across the chest, till my girlfriend told me it was just so out of style it was not acceptible anymore, hahaha.  I started looking for other options and I have found a product that really and truly has saved my life, and it would probably be perfect for you to even out both sides under the shirt.  I can wear any shirt now with confidence.  Unfortunately, I noticed where I posted it one time before to be helpful, it got deleted by the admins.  I don't want to violate any terms and want to be a part of this community so I guess I private message me if you would like to know what I am talking about as I know every board has its own set of rules and policies and I respect that.
If the worst health issue you face is only an aesthetic one - remember it is just that. You can fix it with surgery, or hide it, or deal with it. The bottom line - we are all battling something that shouldn't stop us from missing out on life and living how we want to. Everyone should be so lucky!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024