Author Topic: I hatee this so much.  (Read 1475 times)

Offline Maikeru

She talked with me, smiled with me, laughed with me, she shares her thoughts with me. HE then walks by in a wife beater, masculinity showing and for that second shes in his arms. If only he knew his power and how to use it, which most have figured this out, he could have sucked the life out of me. I wonder what it feels like. I almost gave in again, ill just cry it out and keep pushing on. I wonder will I still have the energy to keep my morals after I become normal or will I fall at the end. No one who hasn't felt this can know what this feels like. To have everything and too much of something you don't want.

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
A young lady who is so superficial is not worth your time and you are best off to be rid of her.

A lady worth your time would would be more concerned with what is going on between your ears and less concerned with what is on your chest.
Grandpa Dan

Offline KWS86

• Bronze Member
Paa_Paw is right, but it also depends on what you value.

If you value the ability to be able to stand up straight in a beater and make heads turn... you shouldn't feel bad. We've only got one life to live and one body to enjoy. Lately I've really focused on healthy eating. I've also been running, playing basketball a few times a week, doing push ups and sit ups every few days AND I walk pretty much every where I can.I haven't been 100% strict on myself. I usually take weekends to party and let loose. Week days are kept healthy. I'm slowly burning fat and trimming down. Friends are noticing and females are becoming more plentiful.

Being fit with no moobs feels great. It doesn't make me who I am, but it does boost the old confidence a bit. And why not?

Get your surgery, WORK HARD and enjoy some flattery.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024