Author Topic: New here. Question  (Read 2219 times)

Offline llcjosh

Hi, I'm 25 and just recently discovered the existence of gyne. While I'm not 100% that I have it, I am pretty sure that I do and more so on my left breast. Anyway my question is that now that I was feeling around my boobs more to see if there is hardness under my nipple, I feel a hard sort of lump thats not directly under my left nipple but more to the top left of it although a small part of it is under the areola. Its about the size of a quarter though longer and narrower...what can this be?

DrBermant

Hi, I'm 25 and just recently discovered the existence of gyne. While I'm not 100% that I have it, I am pretty sure that I do and more so on my left breast. Anyway my question is that now that I was feeling around my boobs more to see if there is hardness under my nipple, I feel a hard sort of lump thats not directly under my left nipple but more to the top left of it although a small part of it is under the areola. Its about the size of a quarter though longer and narrower...what can this be?

If the contour on the male chest says female, even a subtle Puffy Nipple like pubescent female like breast, then it is gynecomastia by definition. The normalAnatomy of Gynecomastia consists of gland, fat, and skin. Clinical Examination of the Male Chest does not define what is gland vs. fat. Although gland tends to be firm and fat soft, gland can be soft and fat firm.

Hope this helps,

Michael Bermant, MD
Learn More About Gynecomastia and Male Breast Reduction

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024