Author Topic: Calgarians please post  (Read 3091 times)

Offline Neutron

• Posting Member
hey jsut wonderin if there are any calgarians who are on these forums.. and if they know anything about dr hagrud thx :)

Offline Gynewhat

• Posting Member
Sorry, I have no info on Dr. Haugrud.  I had my consultation with Dr. Wayne Perron today, he suggested lipo.  The place was very busy, and I've heard good things about him.  Total cost of the procedure is about $3,000.

Offline Puff

• Posting Member
Will you have to pay for that?  $3000 is a lot of money.

Offline Gynewhat

• Posting Member
Will you have to pay for that?  $3000 is a lot of money.

Sorry again for the late response.  Yes, I paid the $3,000 out of pocket.  Now almost 2 years later, I still have the same problem.  The surgery was only good for about 3 months.  Dr. Perron told me that I had to have another surgery once I was healed, but I never went back.  Now looking for another PS (plastic surgeon) to correct my problem.

Offline iginla23

• Bronze Member
theres a relatively new surgeon in calgary named dr. shraag, he did my surgery and did an unreal job, id look his name up. his procedures are covered by AB health care i didnt pay a thing

Offline outshined

• Bronze Member
Wow.. what was wrong with the surgery after 3 months? Did the Gyne come back or was it the operation itself?

There's a lot of good info on Haugard at this thread:

http://www.gynecomastia.org/smf/index.php/topic,10357.0.html

Offline Shattered_Nyte

• Silver Member
I would Suggest going to see Dr. Haugard. he is very skilled at doing Gyne surgery. I am very pleased with his work. I would recommend he to anyone that is looking for a Dr. It is a pain of a wait, but it is worth it. He didnt charge me a thing. I wish all Dr's. are like that.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2007, 03:08:54 PM by Shattered_Nyte »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024