Author Topic: underworks 997 question  (Read 3169 times)

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
  • I F**king hate B*tch T*ts
I am 7 days post op and just started to go out with my friends wearing the vest the ps gave me under a t-shirt. the shoulder straps on this vest are wide and padded and my friends noticed it. they said jokingly "what is that your bra to hide your man boobs?" i told them it was a new undershirt so it must still be stiff or something. i just made up some bullshit quick.
my question is, on the underworks 997 are the shoulder straps like this or like a regular "wifebeater" and does the 997 have a zipper?and where is the zipper? can you notice the 997 at all under a shirt?
i just ordered one about 20 min ago anyway after reading all your  guys posts and cant wait to get it. hopefully its less noticeable than this one
KoRn Rocks...(guy)T!TS DONT

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
im wondering the same thing. I'm about a week post op and healing very nicely, and would like to get rid of this horrible vest and switch to an underworks 997 by 2 weeks post-op.

I actually ordered mine a few days ago and paid for the international express delivery, so hopefully it will be here soon (im in Canada).

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
by the way, from what I have gathered from other posts, the 997 is NOT visible under a t-shirt. It is like a wife beater, but the shoulder straps are a bit wider. Also, there is no zipper.

Offline KoRnFaN

• Posting Member
  • I F**king hate B*tch T*ts
if the straps are wider thats ok its just that mine now are wide and bulky, like1/2 high and noticable. you say no zipper? so its like a pullover?

Offline a-man

• Silver Member
  • Gyne free!
thats right...

some people say its so tight however that you have to step in to it like a dress, and pull the straps over your shoulders

Offline Gynewhat

• Posting Member
I ordered 2 997 compressions shirts and 2 993 body shirts from underworks.  I attempted to try the 997 on today, but I can't get the thing on, it's way too tight.  The 993 was a little easier, but still really tight.  It's so cool, I haven't had my surgery yet and I was able to walk around in just a t-shirt (with the 993 underneath).  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the darn 997 thing on?  I can't imagine having to do this post-op.

Offline STILLgotIT

• Gold Member
  • Finally gyne-free
I ordered 2 997 compressions shirts and 2 993 body shirts from underworks.  I attempted to try the 997 on today, but I can't get the thing on, it's way too tight.  The 993 was a little easier, but still really tight.  It's so cool, I haven't had my surgery yet and I was able to walk around in just a t-shirt (with the 993 underneath).  Does anyone have any suggestions as to how I can get the darn 997 thing on?  I can't imagine having to do this post-op.

It's called "get a bigger size."   ;D

Also, don't use the 997 for for post-op care. Use the 990 after surgery. It goes on and off a whole lot easier.

Offline nukem2k5

• Breasts belong on women!
I definitely wouldn't recommend the 997 for post-op healing.  It's too goddamn hard to get on and off and you would surely hurt yourself if you tried.  Also, the compression vest probably offers much better compression.

After one week I stopped wearing my vest and any form of compression altogether.
Reborn on May 24, 2005
Surgery Cost: $4,040
Dr. David Metzner - New Orleans, LA
My Photos
Two Years Post-Op Photos

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024