Author Topic: 21 year of pain, unsupported parents, this monday!  (Read 3460 times)

Offline nowchasing

• Posting Member
I know I don't have the money, and but I have already decided to max out my student loan to go ahead with this operation with Dr. Fielding. even though I know i will not able to pay my university tutition this year.

I am not looking for people to feeling sad for me or anything, but I just want to tell all of guys out there with this condition that you are not alone.  Screw those parents who doesn't understand what we go thru including mine... and how much it hurts to be 21, and never had a girlfriend in my life, even though i am nice looking guy with so many girls liking me... the feeling of never being french kissed anyone, and see your friends with girls while you are alone... and barely go out..

I hate to lied to my parents that I am going to have breast remove because of breast cancer... my parents always thinks i am always not good enough for anything and everything i think is joke, even though I am A engineering student at best and most pretigious university in Canada.

Thank god that I have lovely sister who agrees to accompany me to the hospital for my operation, its sad that i have keep this operation a secret between me and my sister and dr. fielding.

I having my consulation on this Monday (July 4th, aka. independent day in US)... with Dr. Fielding...

Wish me luck guys!  For those who still have this condition, I just want to say I love you all... I swear if I won the lottory, I would start a foundation and use every penny to help all of you..!

Be strong...
Love, TJX :

Offline Grandpa Bambu

• 31 Year Gynecomastia Victim...
How much it hurts to be 21, and never had a girlfriend in my life, even though i am nice looking guy with so many girls liking me... the feeling of never being french kissed anyone, and see your friends with girls while you are alone... and barely go out..

Dude.....

I share your pain!  Bin-Der-Dun-Dat!   :'(

Good luck with your consultation with JCF.

John.
« Last Edit: July 02, 2005, 04:17:16 PM by Bambu »
Surgery: February 16, 2005. - Toronto, Ontario Canada.
Surgeon: Dr. John Craig Fielding   M.D.   F.R.C.S. (C) (416.766.8890)
Pre-Op/Post-Op Pics

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
Wow man, that was deep!  :'(

Best of luck in your operation and take it slow.  You've suffered for years so take it easy and let your body heal for a few months.  Then you can look foward to french kissing all those chicks!  :D

Offline c3ntralp3rk

• Silver Member
  • there is hope.
i admire your courage. i wish you all the best. i pray that everything goes to perfection for you. take care, and best of luck.

btw, do you go to Queen's?? i'm studying engineering at the university of british columbia..

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
Hey nowchasing,

How'd the surgery go my man?  We haven't heard from you in ages.

Offline nowchasing

• Posting Member

Offline dps

• Bronze Member
  • gyne free since july 2005 :D
Almost here bro, stay strong and it will be over before you know it!
[ photos ] :: [ diary ]

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
Hey nowchasing, sorry for the confusion.  I thought you had the surgery on monday.  Anyways my man be patient, you only have about 2~3 weeks left!!

Good luck!

Offline nowchasing

• Posting Member
Thanks guys... your support meant a lot ot me!  I'll write a full experience when I am go thru this operation!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024