Author Topic: Going Away?!!?  (Read 3313 times)

jdh2511

Recently I have ntoiced some changes in my gyne, which I have since I am going through puberty.

Although it looks the same in a mirror, and the nipples are still big, all of a sudden I can feel my ribs directly under or in the moobs. It's weird because before I could feel my ribs, it feels as if they are getting softer...

Also, I still have two lumps in each moob, but there is also some "debris" Like xtring like lumps and smaller, odd shape lumps in different parts. It feels like it may be going away, but it looks the same in a mirror

Thanks for any help

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
I have had Gynecomastia since about age 12.  That would have been in 1949.

Has it changed? Yes.  Did it go away? No.

In a post menopausal woman, the milk glands shrink and their breasts then have less fullness and a greater tendency to sag;  but they don't go away.

The glands will shrink in time in the absence of hormonal support.  The surrounding fat is not likely to diminish.

Since most Gynecomastia is neither entirely gland or fat but a combination of both gland and fat; our breasts will likely follow the same pattern as that of a post menopausal woman.  They may slowly shrink slightly but not go away.

If you are young enough, you can be among those who actually do have their breast growth "go away."  The chance of being so fortunate diminishes as you get older, and what ever you have when your growth is complete is probably what you are stuck with.

Those who develop gynecomastia as adults have a whole different set of concerns.  Some adult onset gynecomastia will go away when the cause is removed.  A lot depends on what causes their gynecomastia.
Grandpa Dan

jdh2511

I'm still young. I got this around 15 and it has been the same until recently where it appears to be doing what you described, and now I am 16 and a half, and in puberty,

Im hoping for the best

jdh2511

Bump I guess  ;)

jdh2511

Also, along with the density going down, I still have the lumps under the nipples (which seem smaller) but I also have a BUNCH of little lumps and strings etc all throughout the gynecomastia area. So one bump in the middle, and a bunch of debris all in the moob. It's kinda like a small comet and space debris all around it, I sure hope this means it is going away,

Offline darren981

• Posting Member
Yeah, mine are very similar. They have basically shrunk to nothing, my right gland is hardly therem and it feels flat while the left gland is slightly more prominent, but still very little. It also seems like im able to wear more shirts now, but I haven't actually noticed a dif in size... its weird.

jdh2511

How old are you? I'm 16 and a half and pretty much got it at 15. I have hope that this is a sign of it going aweay, since it has been the same up until this point.

jdh2511

There has got to be some signs of this gynecomastia going away

jdh2511

Density diminishing, a bunch of string like, or debris of stuff around the hard ball under my nipple...please are there any signs? I'm approaching my 2nd year of having it and I am 17 now. I am thinking about getting rebound xt or something,

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024