Author Topic: Why is it that....  (Read 2484 times)

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
When I flex my pecs I can't grab anything off of them in the way of fat or gland, however, when relaxed (and especially when my nipples are not hard) my chest looks "bottom heavy" so to speak.

If I have gyne (which I'm sure I do) shouldn't I be able to grab something from my chest even when flexed? Or can it just totally hide itself when flexed?  :(

Upon rereading this post it sounds dumb, but it truly is something I am curious about and have wondered if any others (especially weight lifters) experience the same thing?

Offline dasco456

• Posting Member
i would say if u could pinch and grab while flexed it would be the gyno that you are pinching.

Maybe your lower pecs are over developed

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
He is right you may have worked out a lot on the lower chest and the muscle is very tight with the skin when flexed causing the gyne to not be felt or you don't have that much gyne in the first place probably a minor/moderate case. Still I wouldn't worry about flexing I would worry about getting rid of the gyne if you don't like it or it bothers you. Look at your options go see a doctor/surgeon, try medicine if your hormones are low or out of the norm. If you have a little extra body fat lose that first. Try whatever you can and make an attempt before you pend surgery. If you already have done the above and have had it for more than about 3-4 years then go see your doctor/ or Plastic Surgeon. Probably want to see the surgeon because doctors sometimes don't see or its minor and brush you off. Seeing a surgeon would then be your best bet. You can set up a free consultation with certain surgeons. There would probably be on in your area. If your gyne doesn't bother you more power to you and you don't have to do anything about it. Just saying if it bothers you do something about it. Good luck with everything.

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
He is right you may have worked out a lot on the lower chest and the muscle is very tight with the skin when flexed causing the gyne to not be felt or you don't have that much gyne in the first place probably a minor/moderate case. Still I wouldn't worry about flexing I would worry about getting rid of the gyne if you don't like it or it bothers you. Look at your options go see a doctor/surgeon, try medicine if your hormones are low or out of the norm. If you have a little extra body fat lose that first. Try whatever you can and make an attempt before you pend surgery. If you already have done the above and have had it for more than about 3-4 years then go see your doctor/ or Plastic Surgeon. Probably want to see the surgeon because doctors sometimes don't see or its minor and brush you off. Seeing a surgeon would then be your best bet. You can set up a free consultation with certain surgeons. There would probably be on in your area. If your gyne doesn't bother you more power to you and you don't have to do anything about it. Just saying if it bothers you do something about it. Good luck with everything.

Yeah this is definitely something I am concerned with. I don't think a minute of the day goes by where I am not "haunted" by this. The problem is that while I have just enough money for the surgery right now, I don't have enough to cover for endo expenses (my job does not provide me with benefits)

I think that I would really be taking a gamble in just getting surgery without getting my hormones checked, but god I am so ready to just get this over with. If the endo and blood work were only like $500 I would have had it done, but I fear it is probably very expensive.

Thanks for the responses guys.

Offline nothingworse

• Gold Member
Since you have the money right now hold it. Everyone might not agree but you could also do this. Get the surgery first since you have the money and if you spend it on something else you may greatly regret it. Then shortly afterwards start saving again and make a run to the endo just to be on the safeside. It is not like you will get the surgery and it will comeback next day. But, if something was wrong it could probably come back in a year or two. So, I am not just saying go out and get the surgery and then go to the endo later. But, you are bothered by your gyne and this is one way to defeat the bothering. If I was you in your shoes right now and had the money I would do it first even taking the small risk. Gyne is just a burden plain and simple and once you get the surgery then you can go to an endo for reassurance or rule out any problems just in case. If there is something out of the norm the endo will put you right on track and make sure the gyne is prevented and will ease your worries. Either way of doing this you should be good. Again I say I definetely would get the surgery first because it takes a while to save that amount of money again. But an endo visit would be much cheaper and you could come up with that shortly and definetely in time just in the small case that something is out of the norm to fully prevent it from regrowth. Although regrowth is rare it does happen but, doing this or something close should put you on the very safe side. Good luck and the small amount of money you pay for surgery is nothing compared to the priceless way most people feel when they are healed and can enjoy the rest of their life. I hear ya man there isn't a second that goes by when I don't think about my gyne. Well I can't because mine is painful and medical and totally burdens me. Well everything is going slow and my gyne has gotten even more painful and I am calling my doctor I am having some serious problems with this and puffy nipples are just getting worse. I am waking up in extreme pain and can't sleep well. This is just getting worse I am going to call him for help just to double team on the insurance to pay for my surgery I can live like this for another 3-6 months. Once the pain is finally relieved and gyne has gone down in puffiness and size and looks and feels normal again I can finally rest and get on with my life. Good luck to you though and hopefully everything will soon be well for you.

Offline HEG

• Posting Member
Since you have the money right now hold it. Everyone might not agree but you could also do this. Get the surgery first since you have the money and if you spend it on something else you may greatly regret it. Then shortly afterwards start saving again and make a run to the endo just to be on the safeside. It is not like you will get the surgery and it will comeback next day. But, if something was wrong it could probably come back in a year or two. So, I am not just saying go out and get the surgery and then go to the endo later. But, you are bothered by your gyne and this is one way to defeat the bothering. If I was you in your shoes right now and had the money I would do it first even taking the small risk. Gyne is just a burden plain and simple and once you get the surgery then you can go to an endo for reassurance or rule out any problems just in case. If there is something out of the norm the endo will put you right on track and make sure the gyne is prevented and will ease your worries. Either way of doing this you should be good. Again I say I definetely would get the surgery first because it takes a while to save that amount of money again. But an endo visit would be much cheaper and you could come up with that shortly and definetely in time just in the small case that something is out of the norm to fully prevent it from regrowth. Although regrowth is rare it does happen but, doing this or something close should put you on the very safe side. Good luck and the small amount of money you pay for surgery is nothing compared to the priceless way most people feel when they are healed and can enjoy the rest of their life. I hear ya man there isn't a second that goes by when I don't think about my gyne. Well I can't because mine is painful and medical and totally burdens me. Well everything is going slow and my gyne has gotten even more painful and I am calling my doctor I am having some serious problems with this and puffy nipples are just getting worse. I am waking up in extreme pain and can't sleep well. This is just getting worse I am going to call him for help just to double team on the insurance to pay for my surgery I can live like this for another 3-6 months. Once the pain is finally relieved and gyne has gone down in puffiness and size and looks and feels normal again I can finally rest and get on with my life. Good luck to you though and hopefully everything will soon be well for you.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your responses, I truly appreciate it. I think I will be calling for a PS consultation real soon. Best of luck to you as well my friend.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024