Author Topic: Bras that are invisible under clothes  (Read 4762 times)

Offline cm2015

• Posting Member
It's come to the point where I can no longer hide my breasts. What bras have you discovered that can be hidden under clothes in some of the larger bands?

Offline chestyoldman

• Silver Member
From what I have found so far, front close bras (like the Leading Lady 110) seem to hide well since there is no hardware in the back to make a bump.  Also, most of them do not have adjustable straps, so there are no adjusters to make bumps and the straps lie flat against the skin.  Most pull-over sports bras will hide well, too.  One of my favorites is the Coobie Comfort Bra.  I have 3 of the #9060's because they don't show under my shirts.  I got mine from Herroom.com for $20 each.  Herroom's delivery is fast and their return policy is terrific.  I also have a few T-shirt bras that hide well from the front (seamless, so no bumps) but most of them have closures in the back that will occasionally show when my shirt gets pulled tight across my back.  I have pretty much stopped worrying about that.  I need a bra, so I wear one.  Most people aren't paying as much attention to me as I tend to think they are.

Good luck with your search.

Offline igotum

• Bronze Member
Here is a link to bra on Ebay . I have one on just like it. I like them because of the comfort. The only way to hide your breasts if they are c cup or larger is to wear a loos fitting shirt. Even then my breasts show but not too bad. I really don't care though. The bra does not show at all.
http://www.ebay.com/itm/A46-LANE-BRYANT-CACIQUE-Stretch-Back-Smoothing-full-coverage-Molded-BRA-40C-/231418140471?hash=item35e1989737

Offline littes

• Posting Member

Offline cm2015

• Posting Member
Thanks so much.. these are all really helpful. Surgery is not really an option right now and want to do my best to minimize/support

hammer

Reality is, people don't notice or even care if you are wearing a bra or have breast! If you haven't seen a picture of myself I'll post on at the end of this post. I never get comments or looks, even as big as I am!

So if I can get by without any trouble I think most guys can too!

Offline Paa_Paw

• Senior Moderator
Go with molded cups and a color that matches your own skin color. Straps need to be very wide or they make an impression that can be quite obvious. 
Because the color might stand out, a pink bra (if that is your natural color) that you would otherwise pass up as being too utterly girly would actually be your best choice.  
Grandpa Dan

Offline TigerPaws

It's come to the point where I can no longer hide my breasts. What bras have you discovered that can be hidden under clothes in some of the larger bands?
A Champion compression Sports Bra will do a pretty good job for the time being until our SportsVest is available.

Offline walt

• Gold Member
my standard go to bra is now hanes pullover racerback cupped sports bra the hide well but im noticeable unless I wear a loose button up shirt.and at my age I really don't care who sees .in the years I have been wearing I have had only one positive comment and that was from a woman.

Offline Bman41

• Gold Member
Depending on your band size, Soma's Vanishing Back is a good line, but the odd thing for me in a 40C is the metal clasps tend to be a little tight at the top of the cup.  I haven't fitted one in a long time, maybe with how much my shape has changed over the last few years (and losing 20 lbs) it might be a good fit now.
But nicely invisible under clothes.  
For my everyday bras, my Playtex 4910, which is a semi sport bra, is very hard to see under clothes.  And very comfortable, enough you can sleep it in without any issues.  Most underwire bras I can't sleep in, but his one is a great one to sleep in.  I tend to have some issues with my arm going to sleep at night if I don't sleep in a bra.  Sometimes I can, but I sleep better with.  My wife is pretty large compared to me and never sleeps in a bra, I don't know how she does it.

aboywithgirls

I know what you mean.  My wife never sleeps in a bra! I can't understand it. We're about the same size  (36G / 38F ). I'll at least sleep in a leisure bra. 

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024