Author Topic: Bali  (Read 2300 times)

Offline Jlt83e

• Posting Member
Kinda excited, found one that works great, bali 3335 , ended up in a 38d , conceals things ,comfortable, worth the money, just passing the info to try and help others,

aboywithgirls

Congratulations! 
I've also had some recent success with Torrid. They have some great bras and a great staff that is excited and eager to help men get the support that we need.

hammer

It is great and of course very comfortable when we as men find something that works well for us! And that of course is also very helpful with acceptance!

Offline Johndoe1

I would like to think that bra companies do think of men in the back of their mind even if they don't admit it. Seems like it to me. 
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

hammer

I would like to think that bra companies do think of men in the back of their mind even if they don't admit it. Seems like it to me.

You would think, but I really got a bad reaction from "just my size" from a review that I wrote and stated that I was a guy that needed a bra and why, and the sad part about about it, it was a very positive review!

Offline Johndoe1

You would think, but I really got a bad reaction from "just my size" from a review that I wrote and stated that I was a guy that needed a bra and why, and the sad part about about it, it was a very positive review!

What happened?

hammer

What happened?

The person that I talked to just didn't want to hear such a thing, "that there would be a medical reason for men to REALLY need bras! Especially mine, the loss of testicles! That was so terrible and unspeakable! I said that it wasn't any different then a woman having a  Bi lateral mastectomy if you want to try and compare it as a "Male to female body definition part loss"! She was just livid with me, "sir, I never" I said "I'll bet you haven't,  I think you've been in a locked closet all your life"! She hung up on me!
« Last Edit: October 29, 2018, 07:05:57 AM by hammer »

Offline Johndoe1

Holy cow!

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
Holy Cow  about sums it up.  I have dealt with SAs, posted comment on line using my real name and even chatted with some on line SAs and have never had anything like that happened.  You are right about her being locked in a closet.
If you got them flaunt them.  We all wear bras so wear what you like and to hell with the rest.

Offline Seanodonovan

• Posting Member
I think I will stick to a tape measure and Amazon...they don't answer back or make rude remarks!

Offline Jrs2018

First post on this forum.

Earlier this year I found that the girls were starting to grow do to medication.  I was thinking about getting a professional fitting done.  Up to now it was trial and error method used.  There was a Wacoal sponsored fitting event at two department stores near by, one day apart.  I decided to have my very supportive wife go get fitted and ask them I they would be willing to fit her husband.  One store said yes, but the tone of voice wasn't right.  My wife said do go there to get fitted, she didn't have a good feeling there.  The other store, the lady as her manager.  She said yes they would do her husband.  We thought of going there after the new year.  However after reading the last few replies, I think I will stick to my current method.

Also have you look at the reddit sub that r/ABraThatFits.  The people over there are really good at answering any questions that males have.  They aren't judgemental about why you are there.  If anyone post a negative reply to someone, they delete it fast.

hammer

Earlier this year I found that the girls were starting to grow do to medication.  I was thinking about getting a professional fitting done.  Up to now it was trial and error method used.  There was a Wacoal sponsored fitting event at two department stores near by, one day apart.  I decided to have my very supportive wife go get fitted and ask them I they would be willing to fit her husband.  One store said yes, but the tone of voice wasn't right.  My wife said do go there to get fitted, she didn't have a good feeling there.  The other store, the lady as her manager.  She said yes they would do her husband.  We thought of going there after the new year.  However after reading the last few replies, I think I will stick to my current method.

Also have you look at the reddit sub that r/ABraThatFits.  The people over there are really good at answering any questions that males have.  They aren't judgemental about why you are there.  If anyone post a negative reply to someone, they delete it fast.

I go to a local boutique and my wife said that I was treated much better then her and my daughter were at a major department store at the Mall of America when my wife took her there for her fitting! You may want to consider that instead of a department store.

Welcome to the forum, I hope that we can be helpful as we are all here for one another!

Bob

Offline Johndoe1

Earlier this year I found that the girls were starting to grow do to medication.  I was thinking about getting a professional fitting done.  Up to now it was trial and error method used.  There was a Wacoal sponsored fitting event at two department stores near by, one day apart.  I decided to have my very supportive wife go get fitted and ask them I they would be willing to fit her husband.  One store said yes, but the tone of voice wasn't right.  My wife said do go there to get fitted, she didn't have a good feeling there.  The other store, the lady as her manager.  She said yes they would do her husband.  We thought of going there after the new year.  However after reading the last few replies, I think I will stick to my current method.

Also have you look at the reddit sub that r/ABraThatFits.  The people over there are really good at answering any questions that males have.  They aren't judgemental about why you are there.  If anyone post a negative reply to someone, they delete it fast.

I never go to a big box store or national name like VS. You never know who is fitting you and do they really know anything. Turnover in those stores are pretty high. Find a small locally owned shop or a small regional chain who hire local knowledgeable people. They will treat you right. They are happy to help and are happy to have your business. Those shops live and die on customer service unlike the big names who live on volume. Everyone who I have heard talk about fitting, they all say they get the best service from a locally owned shop. Everyone deserves a comfortable and good fitting bra for their breasts, no matter what sex they are.

aboywithgirls

The majority of the time, you will have the best customer service and overall Experience with a local boutique. You may pay a little more for your bra but you'll almost always gonna get a very good quality bra and customer service. 
That being said,  Torrid has been my new go to. The bras and the customer service are both outstanding  The chain has a policy that anyone regardless of sex can use the charging rooms and try on any clothing including bras. They have been nothing short of excellent and understanding. 
I highly recommend Torrid for any of us who have chosen to wear a bra to manage his gynecomastia. 

Offline Athena12@

• Gold Member
  • If you gat um flunt um.
johmdoe1;  I know what you mean about VS.  Mine was mean and could care less about the customers female or male.  They ignored us all.  I went in there several time and could not get ANYONE to help me.  Then one day while trying to find a pink underwire push up bra I went back in and found a whole new staff there that was happy to help me.  They found the bra I was looking for and let me try it on.  And after waiting in a long line I bought it and talked to the SA (maybe new manger) about my previous experiences and the new one I had that day she was very pleased and said she would forward it upwards.  I think there were to many negative comments on there web site about the previous staff.  But now I would go back again but I am maxed out on bras until the wife thinks I need more.  LOL

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024