Author Topic: Men Wearing Bras  (Read 4323 times)

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
I have been wearing a bra pretty regularly for the last few months. My wife is not keen on the idea, and has said she doesn't think it is "normal". I have searched high and low on the internet and come up with statistics that go so far as to estimate that 1 out of every 25 men wear a bra. I think most of the information I have found is bogus.

Here's the deal. I get out in public a lot and I see a lot of people. If 1 in 25 were wearing a bra, I would have noticed. The fact is, I have NEVER noticed another man wearing a bra. It is very easy to tell when they are not, and I say 100% of the men I have observed are not wearing a bra. In my opinion, a large number of them should be.

The fact is, I like wearing it. I think I look much better with it than without. The bra that I wear is well concealed by the shirts that I wear, but there are still some telltale signs if you look close enough. But still, I feel like the lone ranger. If I just saw one other man wearing a bra in public I would feel better about it.

Does anyone else feel this way?

Offline SideSet

I agree that there are either few of us, or if more, then those are expert in camouflage.  What is your bra size?  What styles do you prefer?

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
I am wearing a Warner's Blissful Benefits no wire in size 38B. I am a little small for the B but I can't find an A in anything I like. Another one I like is the Hanes Oh So Light. However, it comes in what they call "smart sizes". (i.e. S, M, L, XL). I wear a size L, which is supposed to cover everybody from a 36D to a 40B. It's not as comfortable as the Warner's but its okay.

hammer

I have been wearing a bra pretty regularly for the last few months. My wife is not keen on the idea, and has said she doesn't think it is "normal". I have searched high and low on the internet and come up with statistics that go so far as to estimate that 1 out of every 25 men wear a bra. I think most of the information I have found is bogus.

Here's the deal. I get out in public a lot and I see a lot of people. If 1 in 25 were wearing a bra, I would have noticed. The fact is, I have NEVER noticed another man wearing a bra. It is very easy to tell when they are not, and I say 100% of the men I have observed are not wearing a bra. In my opinion, a large number of them should be.

The fact is, I like wearing it. I think I look much better with it than without. The bra that I wear is well concealed by the shirts that I wear, but there are still some telltale signs if you look close enough. But still, I feel like the lone ranger. If I just saw one other man wearing a bra in public I would feel better about it.

Does anyone else feel this way?
I don't know if you could ever find any facts like that, but I think the bigger you are the better you will look with the bra on! I'm an H cup and my wife and daughters have all told me that I do and just looking in the mirror tells me that I do!
No matter what size you are, when you wiggle and giggle when you walk the bra will stop that movement,  therefore you will become less noticeable!
The link below will take you to my story and there you will find photos and just see how big breasts can grow when you have no testosterone at all! So those will take wiggle and giggle to a new level, lol!

Offline SideSet

You will probably “grow into“ the Warners :)

Offline Johndoe1

There are more men wearing bras that you think, some needing support, some for fetish. Most of us who wear for support, do so in such a way that we do not show because we are not trying to look like women, unless you know exactly what you are looking for or they tell and very few are willing to tell. My experience has been, I thought I knew what it would look like before I started wearing, but after I started wearing and started to know what it takes to stay camouflaged, I don't think you would be able to tell, unless you were supposed to know due to the possible humiliation of being found out. We may have accepted our breasts and the fact that we wear a bra for breast support, but that non acceptance in society prevents the vast majority of us from "coming out" to use the vernacular of the LGBTQ community. No male knows I wear a bra for support. I have never admitted to a male I wear a bra for support. Males have never asked, so far. There are a few females who do know, several did ask, but that number is very, very small, by design. It is on a need to know basis.
Womanhood is not defined by breasts, and breasts are not indicative of womanhood. - Melissa Fabello

Offline RAPC

• Posting Member
The link below will take you to my story and there you will find photos and just see how big breasts can grow when you have no testosterone at all!

Hammer

WOW! What a story! You have been through a lot. Thank you for sharing it.

hammer

The link below will take you to my story and there you will find photos and just see how big breasts can grow when you have no testosterone at all!

Hammer

WOW! What a story! You have been through a lot. Thank you for sharing it.
That is why I am still here! I started on the forum in 2011 and I'm still here with the hope to help others!

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024