Author Topic: Finaly started..  (Read 1794 times)

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
Hello everyone for starters, been on this forum for over a year now. im 22 had gyne since highschool... you know the story.

Well yesterday must have been one of the most depresing days for me with gyne, its summer here in australia and it was real hot yesterday. well anyway went to a doctor this morning, not sure what gave me the courage, i been putting off going for a year now and wow am i happy i did, got a referal for surgery and she says it wont cost much, about 600 bucks since public healthcare covers it. havnt yet mad my appoitment wiht the surgen or whoever the referal is for but will do today. just thought ide come on and say too all of you who havnt seen a doctor yet, just do it, they are prety nice about it
"I've noticed that many people seem to fall into 3 categories; 1) people who have true gyno and have suffered psychological from it.  2) people who suffer from psuedo-gyno (the majority) and suffered"

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
Hello everyone for starters, been on this forum for over a year now. im 22 had gyne since highschool... you know the story.

Well yesterday must have been one of the most depresing days for me with gyne, its summer here in australia and it was real hot yesterday. well anyway went to a doctor this morning, not sure what gave me the courage, i been putting off going for a year now and wow am i happy i did, got a referal for surgery and she says it wont cost much, about 600 bucks since public healthcare covers it. havnt yet mad my appoitment wiht the surgen or whoever the referal is for but will do today. just thought ide come on and say too all of you who havnt seen a doctor yet, just do it, they are prety nice about it

600 bucks!!!! damn thats what we all need. no way any of us in the USA are gonna get it that cheap.

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
Round_1, that's great I'm real happy for you.  I hope everything turns out great.  

Man $600 bucks that awesome! I paid that plus another zero.  You guys have it pretty good down there from what I've heard (Hot, unpretentious, approachable girls) and now cheap gyno surgery.  Dang do you guys have beer coming out of your faucets too! ;D

i heard Skin Cancer is terrible in Australia. there is literally no ozone layer left over there. an the UV rays are something potent. but besides that 600 bucks!!!

Offline Round_1

• Posting Member
well she says, talked to some other australians who have had it done next to nothing, seems australia aint that bad after all...

I can see light at the end of the tunnel

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024