Author Topic: Sportchek Compression Vest  (Read 4016 times)

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi Everyone,

Can anyone provide me with a specific model of compression vest from Sportchek I should be purchasing? I tried the website today, but was unable to find any products.

Kindly advise.  ???

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
You can get a Nike Pro Compression or an UnderArmour Compression top.  They come in long sleeve, short and sleeveless styles.  They will fit like a second skin so do not buy a bigger size.  Find a normal fitting T-shirt that you like (not a Metrosexual one or a Long Tee XXXL) and buy that size in the compression top.
If you can actually go and try on the top it would be even better but if you don't have the means then refer to my T-shirt tip above.

Check the links below:
http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/catalog/pdp.jsp?productId=94231&categoryId=303990&productGroup=94234

http://niketown.nike.com/niketown/catalog/pdp.jsp?productId=94227&categoryId=303990&productGroup=94223

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Thanks Kingcobra. I will go visit Niketown tommorow and pick one up.

Do I wear this against my skin? Or above the tensor wrap?

Offline KingCobra

• Bronze Member
  • La La La La Sing a Happy Song!
Most definitely on your skin bro.  The tensor wrap the hospital provides is horrible.  Itches the skin like nobody's business.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
I think I'm gonna end up getting one of those vests too, instead of an underworks, and just wear the tensor wrap over it; as it's also something I could wear anytime, not just for a post op.

Offline Raven

• Silver Member
I bought the Nike Pro Compression shirt for 80$ and did not end up using it at all...
Was a waste of money for me, but so was the Dale binder...
Everyone has their own preferences.

Offline rancho

• Posting Member
tensor was fine for me.

Offline bugsy_toronto

• Posting Member
  • No More moobs!!
Hi Guys,

Just picked up the nike vest and it fits like a glove....now im wondering its easy to get on before surgury, wonder how am i gonna get it on after surgury....

Thanks for the suggesting kingcobra.

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024