Author Topic: my opinion...bench is great for gyne  (Read 5747 times)

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/staysup/new.jpg

ive been working out harder the past couple weeks....eating clean, im now 200lbs 6'1....i do flys, FLAT BENCH, AND DECLINE....an incline its making the puffy like a hard puff its hard to explain....okay its like the benching has took away being puffy an now i just have  more just big aereolas anyone follow me? lol
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 04:14:52 PM by bignipCT »

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Looking good there.

You happen to have any before pics?  Also, how puffy would you say you were?

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
im about to take a close up of side view an i have b4 pics

Offline poker

• Posting Member
  • San diego
Dude, i love to lift weight, but ive been holding back on the benching cause i heard it pushes out the glands, cause i have puffy nipples. But u seem to have had a good experience, so keep me posted man, i might have to start benching more

Offline bignipCT

• Bronze Member
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/staysup/before.jpg before

after
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v219/staysup/after.jpg

i hope this helps.....its easier to tell in person i mean i look in the mirror i see the difference an feel it too...u can kind of see in my after pic im not as droopy i guess

i understand that ur gland gets pushed out i guess but ur gettin bigger along with it as i see it......so its a bigger chest which makes the gyne look bigger i dunno....i started liftin because of these nipples an im just sayin from my experience lifting has made my gyne ok no girl ive been with ever mention b*tch t*ts.....i guess i made the gyen fit my build.....in high school id never go to a pool im not ashamed now but i know my nips are bigger then avg. most ppl dont even know what gynecomastia is. but basically b4 lifting it looked like a weak chest with these puffy nips now it slike a hard big chest with big nips (an not as puffy).....hey not so bad
« Last Edit: November 30, 2005, 05:36:00 PM by bignipCT »

Offline Worrier

• Gold Member
wow looking good. i do inclline benches but I have laid off the flat ones though.Maybe I could give flat benching a go too.

Just incline benches and flat flys has helped anyways as well as with the weight loss.Saying that i do a huge amount of pressups and It has not made my gyno worse at all.Maybe even helped just a bit.

I kind of miss flat benching... I just have one puffy nip which has it's good and bad points lol.To be honest i change with some guys in the gym and they are a mouthy lot ;D and no one has ever made a comment  about my chest.Lifting has certainly improved my self confidence anyway I would have never dreamed of going for a shower six months ago amonget all the urine takers in my gym.

keep up the good work.

Offline uk2000

• Why Meeee!!
the reason i would say yr gyne doesnt look as noticeable is cos u have massive traps. and cos of this it helps cover the gyne
July 04 - Gland removal + liposuction- Adriaan Grobbelaar. Results: Terrible
Feb 05 - Lipo Revision- Alex Karidis.
Nov 05 - Gland + Lipo- Alex Karidis.
Jun 06 - LHS gland + Lipo - Alex Karidis.

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Could it be the low-body fat helping it out?  

There was that other thread about this dude who didn't look like he had it cause he got his body-fat super low, but when he fattened up some he showed.  Hmmm, guess he looked like he worked out a bunch too.

At any rate, I'm gonna get back to working out and eating better.

Offline throwback111

• Posting Member
I agree a big chest with low bodyfat can help alot

Offline manic91m9

• Gold Member

Offline nowchase

• Bronze Member
    • "Me vs. My Breast"
The doctor that i interviewed said that if you are workout does work if you are overweight have a large breast.
Free Documentary "Me vs. My Breast"
http://individual.utoronto.ca/charlesh/documentary

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
I would have to say that is true to a degree, however you need to work hard and have low body fat. If you are a bodybuilder with gyne and in a bulking phase where you carry excess bodyfat, the gyne is worse. Low bodyfat and big muscles do go some way to mask the problem. A good example would be that gardner from desperate housewives, who i believe has minor gyne but nobody realises due to low body fat.

However gyne is gyne and unless you deal with it, surgically or with meds, you can only do so much. :(

ive tried the low body fat thing and have pic examples of low and normal body fat with my gyne here: -
http://www.gynecomastia.org/cgi-bin/gyne_yabb/YaBB.cgi?board=11;action=display;num=1117841500;start=0
« Last Edit: December 25, 2005, 11:23:24 AM by stonecold »

Offline curious

• Posting Member
I would have to say that is true to a degree, however you need to work hard and have low body fat. If you are a bodybuilder with gyne and in a bulking phase where you carry excess bodyfat, the gyne is worse. Low bodyfat and big muscles do go some way to mask the problem. A good example would be that gardner from desperate housewives, who i believe has minor gyne but nobody realises due to low body fat.

i thought i noticed that too! but his chest is also massive so it disguises it well

Offline Hypo-is-here

Sad to see guys in here with Body Dysmophic Disorder and not gynecomastia.

I had surgery recently and it took 3 hrs and I will not be able to exercise the chest for around three months- now that is gynecomastia!!!

Seriously guys if your issue is SO minor that it is hardly noticeable or so small that you can do bench press post op within a few days I think you seriously need to ask yourself whether or not it is all in your mind.

In particular- Stonecold- if you think you have gynecomastia worth operating on then all I can say is god help the average man in the street  :-/

I think a lot of guys on here have visions of perfection and are very body concious and could seriously do with a consultation with a therapist before going ahead with surgery.

P.S

I know you guys will want to slam me for my opinions- but I am giving them honestly and with no wish to offend.

all the best..

Offline silly_guy

• Silver Member
Wow...who would've thought...gyno snob?

haha jk, don't take me too seriously.

Nah, but did you look at the rest of stonecold's threads in that post?  He lost crazy amounts of body fat to look like that.  

There's some other pics where he fattened up and the gyne is pretty noticeable.  Not all out titties or anything, but I could see where he'd be concerned.

- Silly

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024