Author Topic: Surgery Tommrow :)  (Read 2363 times)

Offline Relief_in_sight

• Posting Member
Hey all, I havent been a real poster on the board, but I have been a reader of discussions for the longest time. I have surgery booked with Dr. Fielding tommrow, and if it wasen't for this board I wouldn't have gotton the confidence to make an appoitment. I would still be suffering from extreamly low self esteem. THANK YOU ALL once again for everything, I will let you all know how it goes, Thanks again

PS: EXACTLY 24 HOURS TILL I START A NEW LIFE, NEW WAY OF DOING THINGS, AND OPEN TO MORE SPORTS AND PARTIES, THANKS
« Last Edit: February 14, 2006, 02:17:46 AM by Relief_in_sight »

Offline Allan7865

• Gold Member

PS: EXACTLY 24 HOURS TILL I START A NEW LIFE, NEW WAY OF DOING THINGS, AND OPEN TO MORE SPORTS AND PARTIES, THANKS

Its good to be excited, but remeber that you may not see results right away as it takes some time for the scarring to go down.

Offline fishy

• Posting Member
  • The second mice gets the cheese!
good luck, i am have my work done with Lista soon.

try post pictures please.

Offline Achilles

• Silver Member
Congrats and Good luck!

Offline Relief_in_sight

• Posting Member
Heyy, just had surgery like 11 hours ago, Im sore as a bitch, lol it just feels like a good workout. I forgot to take before and after pics sorry, Thanks for all the advice and encouragment, Its greatly appreciated. I will continue to post on the process. :)

Offline remyrem6

• Posting Member
damn, when you came out of surgery didnt it feel like you were hit by a car? The pain was intense, but it must have died down after a few hours bc of the meds :P

Offline crow

• Gold Member
  • All a big help thanks
Hey all, I havent been a real poster on the board, but I have been a reader of discussions for the longest time. I have surgery booked with Dr. Fielding tommrow, and if it wasen't for this board I wouldn't have gotton the confidence to make an appoitment. I would still be suffering from extreamly low self esteem. THANK YOU ALL once again for everything, I will let you all know how it goes, Thanks again

What happened with your Op? is all goinfg well?
This is a great site and all should be proud to take part........

Offline Give me Life

• Gold Member
Hey:

I think you had 3 months pass by with surgery. How was the result? We are also in line and want to know the outcome.

Thanks.
Surgery done on Sept 6th, 2006 with Dr. Fielding - Toronto. Not 100% cured but will get there for sure !!!
----------------------------------------------------

Revision done on December 7th, 2007. Let's hope for best !!!
-------------------------------------------

Dr. Fielding
Suite #401, 2425 Bloor Street West, Toronto

Tel: 416.766.88

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024