Author Topic: rebound xt question  (Read 2075 times)

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
hey guys ive been posting here for a while but i have yet to do anything about my gyne. i havent gotten surgery only becuase i dont want to miss more than 1 month at the gym at this point and i have put off taking any supplements untill now becuase i will be 18 in about 2 months. i have been hearing alot of good things about Rebound XT, considering i believe i have a very mild case of gyne i think this would do the trick. i just have a few questions about it. 1) after you take it, is there a big chance of it coming back since the estrogen will no longer be blocked by the cycle and 2) what is this "bad batch" jargon ive been seeing some places and how do i avoid it?

also, for those who have taken it and been successful, how long should the cycle go for and how many pills should i take per day?
« Last Edit: February 22, 2006, 07:03:09 PM by tnel00son »

Offline tnel00son

• Silver Member
no one can help?

Offline Hypo-is-here

A bad batch.

Typical for something that doesn't meet exacting  pharmaceutical standards.

Typical for a hotchpotch drug dreamed up and manufactured by a bodybuilding third rate chemist!!!

Typical for a drug with no proven efficacy that hasn't passed a single medical trial!!!

Volenti Non fit injuria!!!!

Offline orrible

• Previously stonecold... 9.11.05 Surgery Levick
from what i recall reading the muscle forums on the net, the bad batch was recalled due to the fact that the potency was to weak and the drug would have had no effect at all other than placebo. Quite a few body builders were saying it was better than nolvadex etc, but im not sure if it has stood the test of time. I wouldnt believe the hype.

Offline Hypo-is-here

How can anyone say it is better than Nolvadex when the actions of Nolvadex are well understood thanks to large clinical trials?

Nolvadex has proved its safety, at least to certain standards, has this?

NO!

The fact of the matter is bodybuilders only talk about the effects they can see.  They are notoriously poor at monitering or understanding the bloods/pathology or understanding the wider picture.

They are also often calavlier when it comes to putting things into their bodies and tend to follow advice from non qualiifed people and adopt a group think mentality whereby the are overly influenced by people from their own limited background.  

Not everyone is like this of course, but there tendancies are very often seen.

The bottom line is there is nothing to prove the worth and safety of this or a myriad of other such supplements.

« Last Edit: February 24, 2006, 07:25:58 AM by Hypo-is-here »

SMFPacks CMS 1.0.3 © 2024